039

The first thing Louis does after the game is finished is asking Zayn to bring him to Harry, which he of course does.

Louis looks around before screaming 'baby!' at Harry, his arms open.

"We won! I can't believe we're in the final!" Louis' arms are wrapped around Harry, who made himself smaller so he is on eyelevel with his boyfriend.

"I'm happy for you , Lou." Harry has a small smile on his face and Louis immediately sees through it.

"What's wrong, love?" he grabs Harry's hand and looks up into the beautiful green eyes of his lover.

"Why would there be anything wrong? Something wrong? No, I'm good, Louis. I'm really good. I'm so happy you guys won." Harry's voice is over enthusiastic it makes Louis' eyes roll almost out of his head.

"Let's go." Louis starts to roll his own wheelchair towards the exit.

"But you have to celebrate with the team, Lou." Harry says. "They are probably all waiting for you. You're in the final, I'm so fucking proud."

"Okay first of all: I'm not in the final. They did everything without me. I'm just an injured weight that they have to carry. They wont miss me, don't worry. Second: You are not fine and you will always be my priority Harry. So are you going to push me towards the exit or you really want me to do this whole way by myself."

"You're dramatic." Harry chuckles. "I'm really okay, Louis."

"You're not, stop lying to me. I can read you, Styles. Now, let's go."

And when they are back in the hotel Harry immediately runs towards the tv and turns it on. "We can watch a movie." He suggests. "It will be so much fun. I have to go out later, though." Harry looks down and plays with his nails.

"You are avoiding the subject about what's going on with you." Louis crosses his arms. "If you don't want to tell me Haz that's fine. Just don't lie about being fine if I know very well you aren't. And where do you have to go, baby? You're not angry with me, are you?"

And Harry feels really guilty that he even considered on accepting Andreas' suggestion. Because in front of him there is his cute boyfriend who would give him the world and he starts thinking that he did something wrong while the only thing he did was being fucking perfect.

"I'm not angry with you, Lou." Harry puts a stray of hair behind Louis' ear. "It's just... difficult. I'm sorry."

"It's alright. You don't have to be with me all the time. I'm a bit clingy aren't I?" Louis laughs a bit with himself but Harry is fast to shake his head.

"I love how close we are. I don't want it any other way. It's just..." Harry's eyes start to tear. His emotions are all over the place and Louis gives his boyfriend a worried expression. He pulls him in his arms and rocks him comfortably.

"Hush baby." Louis whispers into Harry's ear, his hands playing with his hair. "It's okay, you're okay, I love you my baby boy."

And how the fuck can Harry lie to someone so perfect and go out with someone else? Even though it is Andreas and Harry can't lie, he low key missed him even though he knows he is toxic as fuck.

"I uh, I want to be honest with you Lou." Harry whispers. "But please don't be angry with me."

"I won't." Louis promises. "And if you are comfortable tell me, if not you don't have to Hazza. It's alright."

"I want to tell you . It also explains why Liam is so protective over me."

And that triggers Louis' attention. His hand is caressing Harry's bare skin under his t-shirt and he gives him a small nod, telling him that he can do his story.

"I uh, I was fifteen when Liam started to play for Manchester. He just finished the top sport school in football and he got selected immediately together with Zayn. I used to go to all his games because I was so fucking proud of him that he made it.

And then a few months later, there was this boy. He was gorgeous, I just figured out my sexuality and came out and I had this huge crush on him. Everybody from the team knew, they were all the time joking with it. He was like 23 and I was sixteen. They all thought it was cute and funny.

And Liam and this guy were pretty great friends to. He came over all the time. He never really paid attention to me until one night he was over at our house and Liam was going to pick up Zayn because his car didn't work."

Harry just comes out of his room to get a glass of water. He's only wearing a pair of pyjama pants. It's not like there's someone there. He heard Liam leave the house and his parents are in America.

"Is this your way to seduce me?"

Harry looks around and stares right in the most beautiful pair of eyes he has ever seen.

"Andreas? I uh, I'm so sorry. If I knew that you were here I'd..."

"It's alright, love." Andreas takes a step closes and strokes Harry's cheek. "I heard you have a little crush on me?"

Harry blushes and looks down to hide it.

"It's okay. I'm pretty fond of you too."

Andreas puts two fingers under Harry's chin and kisses his lips.

His first kiss.

With Andreas.

His crush that's older than him.

He is living the dream.

"Andreas?" Louis' mouth is wide open. "But he's ..."

"I know. He's older. From that moment we kind of had a thing going on. In the weekends he always invited me over and I lied that I was going to a friend's house. He was my first time. I didn't regret it because I truly had feelings for him and I wanted iit."

"Haz, what he did was rape." Louis states. "He took advantage of you. You were only sixteen. Fuck, baby." Louis pulls his boyfriend closer to him.

"It wasn't rape, Lou. I really wanted it." Harry defends him.

"You were a kid." Louis shakes his head. "I'm so sorry. So how did it stop?"

"One night Liam was supposed to sleep over at Zayn's but he forgot his phone so he came back to pick it up. Andreas and I were making out on the couch and uh, yeah he freaked out. Liam kicked him out of the house, told Andreas' girlfriend and then he told coach that he was refusing to play in the same team as a pervert like him. Coach wasn't a huge fan of my brother and because he was still young and unexperienced, coach kicked Liam out instead of Andreas. He got an offer in America and we moved. I never had contact with him after that."

"Is he the reason why you are going out tonight?" Harry can see the hurt in Louis' eyes and he can't hide the truth. He has to tell Louis everything.

"He was but it's not how you think." Harry confesses. "He uh, he blackmailed me. He told me that if I didn't meet up with him, he'd out us. He says he knows about us. But it wasn't a big deal, Lou. He was just going to pick me up at eight in the lobby bar and we'd go out for a drink, nothing more. " Harry looks down.

"So you'd rather go out with him then get us outed?" a single tear rolls down Louis' cheek right now. His heart is phyisically breaking.

"I'm not going, Lou I promise." Harry can't stand to see Louis like this. "If it hurts you I won't go."

"It's okay." Louis' voice is cracking. "Can we just take a nap?"

Harry nods and both of them are lying in the bed. Harry waits for Louis' arms to be wrapped around him but they never come.

"Do you still love him?" Harry can hear that Louis is crying.

"I love you, Louis." Harry exhales.

"One doesn't exclude the other."