037

Filler chapter: calm before the storm (:

It has been two weeks since Louis' accident and the football player spends all his time with his boyfriend in their shared room. They watch movies, have deep conversations or they watch silly movies. Sometimes they also go to Liam's room to hang out with him and Zayn. Liam and Louis have created a special bond. They are very close. First Louis was really sceptical towards Liam because of how he is towards Harry. He doesn't like it that he is so controlling towards him. Harry is an adult for fuck's sake and he shouldn't have to follow every single rule from his brother.

But now he really likes him. They have had talks as well and Louis realises that really Liam just cares about his little brother and he doesn't mean to fully control him, he just wants to protect him. And Louis feels that, he really does because all he wants to do is protect Harry. He loves him more and more every single day.

And today is the semi -final. Both America and England are still in and if England wins against Germany today, they are through to the finals. Louis is really excited about it. But right now, he is excited about something else as well...

"You're so hot, Haz." Louis moans while making out with Harry. "Shit, baby boy." He bites Harry's lip making the younger boy moan as well.

"Lou.." Harry's crotch is grinding against Louis'. "love you, want you, need you." He whispers into Louis' ear.

"Wish I could fuck you properly into the mattress." Louis' hand move to Harry's sweats, pulling them down together with his boxers. His hand is wrapped around Harry's swollen dick. "I know you would like that. You like it rough, don't you?" Louis sinks his teeth into the skin of Harry's neck, creating a bruise. His other hand is tangled into Harry's curls and he tugs at his hair, causing a loud moan to escape Harry's lips.

"Such a dirty boy you are, Haz." Louis' thumb is going over the tip of Harry's dick. "My dirty boy, I love you." Louis goes from Harry's neck to kissing his cheeks until he connects their lips again, ready for another steamy make out session while he jerks off his boyfriend.

"I need to feel you inside, Lou." Harry moans. "I really want to feel it, feel you."

Louis stops his movements and looks Harry in the eyes.

"Baby, I can't really, I mean my knee. I want to make you feel good, my love and I really can't give my everything. God, I'm so sorry, this is... I want you too baby. It's just hard..."

"I can ride you?"

Harry takes off Louis' shorts carefully, making sure he doesn't hurt his knee and he kisses his collarbone. "I can make you feel good love, if you want to." The skin of Harry's cock is touching Louis' and the older boy is going crazy. Shit the things that Harry does to him.

"Okay, baby. " Louis agrees. He grabs the lube from the drawer of his night stand and he puts it on his fingers. "Going to finger you properly then."

"Oh, my love." Louis hides his face in the crook of Louis' neck when he feels his fingers inside of him. He has never felt this good. Nobody can make him feel like Louis does. "I'm so ready for you, Lou."

Louis lubes up his dick and when that is done Harry slowly slides himself down.

"So big." Harry moans.

"Are you okay, love? If it's too much..."

"Want to be connected to you, Louis."

"My soulmate, you're doing so fucking perfect."

When Harry has adjusted to Louis' size he starts to make small movements. Louis' eyes roll to the back of his head from pleasure. He has had sex in the past but never with a guy and never with someone he loves with whole his heart and it's literally the best feeling ever.

"Shit Harry you are going to make me cum so fast like this, my good little boy."

"I want to feel your cum, Lou. Fill me up, love."

"So fucking filthy." Louis grabs Harry's dick and starts to stroke it while Harry keeps bouncing up and down and it doesn't take very long for both of them to come. Harry carefully removes himself so Louis is out of him. The older boy immediately pulls the younger boy into his chest and kisses his forehead.

"Cuddly after sex I see." Harry jokes.

"You mean after making love."

And those words make Harry's heart swell and he hugs the boy closer.

"You can't just make me cry after sex you dick." Harry mumbles into Louis' hair.

"Let's take a shower together then so you can hide that you're crying curly." Louis teases. "Because in one hour we're leaving for the game."

"Mh, against who is the team playing?"

"I honestly have no idea. It will be the first time that I'm going to a game after the accident. I'm pretty nervous to watch and see the others."

"It will be fine, baby." Harry smiles and pecks Louis' lips.

"You're going to bring me, right? Pushing my wheelchair? I'm way too attached to you." Louis chuckles and grabs Harry's hand.

"That's fine, because I'm way too attached as well. Now let's shower baby so we can go to your team's game."