021

Here you gooo

The next morning Harry wakes up feeling cold. The body that was lying on top of him is gone and instead he sees a small paper on the bedside table.

You looked way too cute to wake up so I let you sleep. I brought you fruit salad and orange juice from the breakfast buffet. I know you like those. You can find it in the mini fridge.

Meet me at one thirty under the three? You know which one I mean.

xx Lou

Harry looks at his watch and sees that it is already twelve. He has slept in. He eats his fruit salad, finishes his glass of orange juice and then walks towards his own room to shower and change. He does his best to fight the butterflies in his stomach that he is feeling. The kiss, sleeping together and waking up with a cute note shouldn't feel so trusted as it does.

Harry picks out an outfit, dries his hair and when he stairs at the clock he sees that it's time to go to the garden, under the tree, known as their spot.

And Harry is first. Louis still isn't there yet but only a few seconds later Harry feels a pair of hands on his eyes.

"Boo."

Harry giggles and turns around to see a smirking Louis and a picnic basket.

"What did you bring?" Harry smiles and Louis takes out a blanket first and puts it on the ground so they can sit on it.

"Figured I was going to miss lunch and I just really wanted to eat together with you?" He blushes and it makes Harry's heart beat faster. It's so dangerous because all those little things Louis does, make Harry forget about Eleanor. "I asked reception to make me one for two persons."

"You're sweet." Harry says as he takes place on the blanket. "But I can't let your sweetness distract me from the real reason we are here, Lou. We need to talk."

Louis nods and grabs Harry's hand.

"Can I kiss you? I'm just so scared that after this we... you are going to hate me." Louis' eyes are tearing and Harry nods. He grabs Louis' chin and plants a soft kiss on his lips.

"I can't imagine that I hate you, Lou." Harry whispers against his lips. "It's so hard to even think that."

"I'm a bad person." Louis wipes away his upcoming tears with the palm of his hand.

"I'm sure you're not."

"I feel myself falling in love with you." Louis blurts out and those words make Harry weak in the knees.

"Every single day I feel myself closer and closer to you and when Niall told me that you were on a date... That drove me crazy Harry. I can't imagine you being with someone else. Because I put you first, even if you think that's Eleanor's spot, it's not. Because I don't feel for Eleanor what I feel for you but things are too complicated..."

"What do you mean complicated?" Harry asks, feeling high from Louis' confession.

"Do you know Eleanor's full name?"

Harry shakes his head. He has read it briefly but he doesn't remember.

"It's Calder..."

And that name rings a bell.

"As in... coach Calder from Manchester?" Harry's eyes go wide and Louis nods.

"I'm going to tell you a story Haz okay and I know that you are going to think I'm disgusting because I fucking am, but I can't lie to you because meeting you is like I'm finally in contact with my soulmate.

So it started when I was eighteen, first year of university. I was going to Manchester and so was El. We shared classes together and we were best friends. I was in the football team and El was a cheerleader, always by my side. She had a crush on me, everybody knew that. It was too obvious but I never acted on that. I love El, I really do, but as a friend nothing more.

So one day we had a very important game and we won. After the game this man comes to me, introducing himself as El's father. Of course I recognised him. He's the fucking coach of my favourite team.

We talked and he had a proposition."

"Eleanor really likes you, Louis." Philip says. "She can't stop talking about you. She also really wants to be a model, and I want to give my little princess everything she wants."

"She deserves that." Louis nods. "She is the sweetest."

"I think you can help her, if I help you."

"What do you mean?" Louis is confused but intrigued.

"If she dates a famous football player, model companies would notice her. You're not a bad player, Louis. Date my daughter and I'll make sure you can play with Manchester. I'm also assistant coach from the national team and I promise you a spot on the national team when we go to the world cup."

"My grades were really bad and footie is my passion, I love it so much. I signed the contract, stopped school and went to play for Manchester United. That night I asked Eleanor out. She has no clue about the contract and I feel so bad about it because I never loved her like that, not the way she loves me.

But I didn't see the bad because I made Eleanor happy and our relationship was the key to my career. I was happy, it's not like I was ever in love with someone else anyway. I was sure that I could keep having this life. Eleanor is sweet, beautiful and we are very good friends, always have been.

But fuck Harry I am so fucking in love with you and it makes me question every single decision I made. I feel horrible for using Eleanor but even worse because I'm playing you as well, while you are the one that I care about in that way, Harry. I signed that contract and I have no clue how to get out."

Louis is sobbing loudly and Harry just stares at him.

His relationship with Eleanor is a contract.

Eleanor doesn't know.

Louis is in love with Harry...