032

This is probably the last one of today...

Louis and Harry haven't talked in two days.

Harry doesn't leave his room, only to go to eat and he only does that when he knows Louis is at training. He has blocked the boy's number and also Niall makes sure to be more in the room so if Louis tries again to talk to Harry, he can kick him out.

And that has happened a few times the last two days. Louis doesn't just give up and it's hard for Harry to not just fall in his arms again and forgive everything. That's why he is so thankful that Niall is there to make sure Louis doesn't come in.

But tonight England has to play and he is going to the game together with his brother. Liam was way too excited about having VIP tickets for the two of them so he could support Zayn and Harry could support Louis.

Yeah, he doesn't know yet that Harry and Louis don't talk anymore.

And Louis is so nervous. He doesn't feel well and he knows that he won't be on the field after he broke up with Eleanor. He is sure that Philip made sure of that.

"Louis!"

Louis turns around to see mister Jackson, the head coach of the team.

"Yes, sir." Louis jogs up to him, stopping the warming up of the game.

"I know Calder told you that you are benched today, but I don't agree. I want you to play so warm up properly. You played amazingly last time."

And Louis feels miserable, he really does but hearing from coach that he still can play even though he broke up with Eleanor, brings a smile on his face.

"Thank you, sir." Louis smiles. "I won't disappoint you."

And Harry can't help but stare at the smallest player of the team that is talking to the coach. He looks amazing, absolutely gorgeous and then Louis smiles and it warms Harry's heart. He misses his smile.

"You aren't wearing your Louis jersey!" Liam notices. "Why is that? Not supporting your bestie today?"

"It's in the hotel washing." Harry lies. "Of course I support him."

"Yeah, that's good. He really needs it I think. Zayn told me he is going through a rough patch."

"A rough patch?" Harry tries to sound indifferent but it's hard.

"Yeah, of course. He broke up with his girlfriend. That must be hard for him. I'm sure he told you."

"I was sick so we didn't really speak." Harry lies again. "But what happened then?"

"He broke up with her the day she arrived. She flew back to England the next day. I'm surprised you didn't know. He apparently took her out to dinner to let her down nicely."

And shit, what Harry feels now is just... He can't describe it. Louis broke up with Eleanor for him and he didn't even let him talk. Shit, Harry feels like a dick. All the times that Louis was in front of his door, begging to explain himself.

And the game starts and Harry's eyes go immediately to Louis again. He is such an amazing player and only fifteen minutes later he scores.

He makes the butterfly sign again and then holds his hand on the place of the necklace and Harry is fighting his tears now. How can he still dedicate goals to Harry while he didn't even give him a chance to explain himself.

And the game takes long, so fucking long because Harry just wants to run up to Louis and let him talk and right after that just kiss him senseless.

Harry is lost in the thoughts of feeling Louis' lips again on his, roaming his hands over Louis' body but he gets pulled out of his thoughts when he hears a loud scream, followed by a whistle.

And there is Louis, lying on the field. He holds his knee and tears are streaming down his face and Harry can't just sit and watch. He can't stand to see Louis in pain.

So he jumps from the bleacher, screaming at security to let him through because he is Louis' friend. Zayn notices Harry and puts his thumb up, telling him that Harry can enter the field.

Harry hates sport, never runs, absolutely despites it when he is tired and sweaty but he is running almost the whole field to get to Louis. There is a doctor and Harry can see two men with a stretcher walking towards Louis.

"Lou..." Harry screams, kneeling next to the football player. "Louis, it's me." Harry takes his hand and the other hand is touching his cheek.

"Harry." Louis sobs. "Harry it hurts so much, make it stop." It's hard to see the blue in Louis' eyes from the tears in them. Louis pinches Harry's hand but when the men are there, they put Louis on the stretcher.

"Harry!" Louis shouts, crying hard. "Don't leave me, please!" and the meaning behind those words have such a double meaning.

"I'm coming with you, Louis. I promise. I'll be there." Harry says while running next to the stretcher. "Can I come in the ambulance with you guys?"

The men shake their head and Harry doesn't even have the chance to discuss with them. He runs back to the doctor to ask which hospital Louis is going to and once he got that information, he runs outside the stadium and calls for a cab.

But then there is paparazzi everywhere surrounding Harry.

"What happened to Louis?"

"Are you going to the hospital?"

"How come you are so concerned?"

And Harry just freaks out, takes one of the many microphones and speaks.

"Louis is one of my very best friends and he is hurt. So leave me and him the fuck alone so I can check up on him."

And when Harry finally is in a taxi, he cries silently, folding his hands.

"Be fine, Lou." He whispers through his tears. "I'm coming to you."