008

Honestly, I do like this chapter (:

"You smell like coconut." Is the first thing Harry says when William enters the room and gives the younger boy a hug.

"I just took a shower, smelled like shit with this weather. I'm sweating every second of the day." William laughs. "Your hair smells like strawberries, like it always does." He mumbles into Harry's hair.

"Hm." Harry keens. "Speaking about strawberries. Want to order food first? I'm pretty much starving." And Harry's stomach starts to grumble loud as a proof.

"Sure. Let's check out the menu, Curly." William lets go off Harry and jumps on the bad, grabbing the menu from the bedside table.

"What do you fancy?" William holds the menu in front of Harry who has taken place next to him.

You.

"I could go with different kinds of fruits and dessert? I just really like sweet things." Harry smiles.

"Are you now? Yeah you do seem kind of fruity." William teases, making Harry blush.

"What do you want then?" he tries to distract himself.

"I'm more of a savoury man." William says. "But a good dessert is always nice. What about we order the fruit salad, chocolate mousse and what else do you want, love?"

"I love cupcakes."

"Cupcakes it is." William smiles while taking the horn. He orders, and it doesn't take long for a woman to appear in front of Harry's door with all the desserts.

"I think this is actually the best idea I've ever had." Harry says while eating his fruit salad and a cupcake. "Like in the end of the evening I will probably throw up but it's worth it."

"I feel you." William agrees. "You have to try this chocolate mousse, love." William fills up his spoon with chocolate mousse and puts it in front of Harry's mouth. Harry, being his clumsy self, literally eats next to the spoon causing that his face is covered in chocolate mousse.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry!" William apologises. "I didn't mean to..."

"It's alright." Harry laughs. "This is so me."

William laughs too. He takes a piece of the banana from the fruit salad and dips it in the chocolate mousse on Harry's face.

"Chocolate and banana is the best combination ever." He smirks. "And a bit of Edward in the mix doesn't make it worse at all."

Harry bites his lip to supress a big smile. William is funny and sweet and he gives Harry butterflies so easily.

"I should clean my face." Harry stands up and quickly runs towards the bathroom. He looks at himself in the mirror as he washes his face.

"How can I feel like this so quick." He whispers to himself. "He doesn't even know who I am..." Harry sighs and walks back into the bedroom where William is secretly stealing one of Harry's cupcakes. Not that he minds of course. He wasn't going to finish everything anyway.

"I see you." Harry smirks, crossing his arms and wiggling his eyebrows.

"Well, this happens if you leave me alone Curly. Come back here. I'm full, kind of dizzy from all the eating and I want to snuggle."

And Harry didn't think it was possible for William to be more adorable but here he is asking Harry to snuggle in his bed with those big blue eyes and pouty lips.

"Move your ass then." Harry jumps in the bed, half on top of William. And the light, fun mood gets replaced by tension when the boys look into each other's eyes. Harry can feel William's heartbeat against his chest and he is sure it's the same the other way around. Their breath is uncontrolled and both boys are looking for something in the other's eyes, not really knowing what.

"You're so pretty, Edward." William whispers, putting a curl behind Harry's ear and god that name should ruin the mood but it didn't and Harry just wants to be close to William because he is so perfect.

Harry's lips part, he is trying to say something, to get something out of his mouth, but he can't. William's beauty literally makes him speechless. Even in a pair of black sweats and a shirt that's way too big, he looks like the prettiest human being ever.

"You're going to catch flies like that, love." William says softly, caressing Harry's cheek. "Missed some chocolate on your face, let me." And William licks his thumb and removes the chocolate from the corner of Harry's mouth. The younger boy still hasn't said a word, just undergoing his closeness to the water boy.

"Are you going to say something, love?" William asks, not in an offending tone. He has a sweet smile on his face.

"Kiss me."

And William looks shocked, but not a bad shocked, his smile grows wider.

"You don't say much bet when you speak you know what to say." And William leans in, pressing his lips on Harry's. Both their lips taste sweet, a mix of chocolate, fruits and vanilla and Harry can literally feel the butterflies fly over his whole body. The kiss is only lips, no tongue, nothing dirty. It's a sweet kiss in every single aspect.

Harry loves how William's lips move against his own and how soft he feels. He can still smell the coconut soap on the smaller boy's body.

The moment is magical and it's the one thing Harry has been thinking about since laying eyes on William. It even feels better. And right there and then he decides to tell the boy the truth about who he really is. He doesn't want to lie to William. He is not going to hurt him like many others did before. This boy is sweet and gentle and Harry really just want him to be the one.

Their perfect kiss gets interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Harry! It's me, Zayn. Liam has been trying to call you but you don't answer so he gave me the spare key of your room. I'm coming in!"

And Harry and William quickly separate when they hear the door open.

"Zayn?" William asks confused.

"Louis? What the fuck are you doing in Harry's room?"