016

Because I cant write tomorrow, here is another one

When the final whistle sounds, Louis can't believe it.

They won.

They fucking won 0 to one. He made that goal and Harry saw it! He is so extremely happy! Louis' teammates pick him up, chanting his name and bringing him to the dressing room on their shoulders. This must have been one of the best feelings ever.

When Louis is in the locker room everybody celebrates, chanting and dancing around but Louis quickly undresses himself and jumps into the showers. Harry is waiting for him and he can't wait to hug the curly boy. He hopes Harry noticed the butterfly sign he made, dedicating his goal to him. It's all thanks to Harry that Louis scored. He supported him and was by his side and that's literally all that Louis needed.

"Why such a rush?" Zayn asks when Louis already comes out of the shower. "We have plenty of time, mate. We don't have training tomorrow."

"Just can't wait for the afterparty." Louis smiles. And seeing Harry, but he doesn't mention that part though.

"Alright, I'll see you there then." Zayn pets Louis' back and when the youngest of all is dressed up, he runs out of the locker room towards the VIP canteen.

When Louis arrives he throws his bag in a corner and he immediately looks for a bunch of curls. It should stand out between all those heads, but Louis can't find him. But then there's Perrie and Louis is pretty sure that Harry was next to her!

"Perrie!" Louis walks towards the blond and Perrie immediately pulls him in a hug.

"Congratulations, Lou. I am so proud of you." Perrie smiles. "You've done great, the hero of the team!"

Louis blushes. He is not used to any compliments and he for sure didn't expect that he would be the one scoring a deciding goal on a tournament as big as the world cup.

"Thank you so much, Pezzie. Hey, have you seen Harry?" Louis goes straight to his point.

"Yeah but he went back to the hotel. There is someone else for you, though. Turn around."

Louis turns around and his jaw drops on the floor when he sees a brunette walking towards him, a glass of champagne in her hand;

"Hey, sweety!" Eleanor kisses Louis' cheek before taking a sip of her glass.

"Eleanor? What are you doing here... honey?" Louis stutters. "I thought you had a modelling job?"

"I do." Eleanor agrees. "Tomorrow in Argentina which is close to Brazil. I'm taking a flight there in like three hours. I wanted to support my sweet boyfriend. You scored! I'm so proud of you." She puts her glass on the table next to her and wraps her arms around Louis' waist. "I knew you could do it." She leans in and presses her lips on Louis'.

Louis kisses her back shortly and then pushes her off him.

"So, you'll be gone in a bit then?" Louis asks.

"Yeah, actually I'm going after I finished this glass. I first wanted to see you though before I just disappeared. I couldn't miss your first game in the world cup, Louis. I would be a horrible girlfriend."

"you could never be one." Louis tries to show her a sweet smile but it's difficult. "So how are you going to the airport then?"

"I was hoping you could join me to the airport in a cab?" she bashes her eyelashes but Louis shakes his head. Nope, that's not going to happen. Louis wants to go back to the hotel, to Harry, asking him why he left without at least saying goodbye to Louis. Louis is upset that the curly boy isn't here anymore.

"That's' not happening, El. It's one and a half hour driving from here to the airport and then I have to go back as well."

"What does it matter? You don't have training tomorrow, Louis. You can sleep in." Eleanor whines.

"No, I'm tired sweety." Louis kisses her cheek. "Thank you so much for coming over to watch the game. It's really sweet. I wish I could accompany you to the airport but it's too far."

Eleanor pouts but nods in understanding.

"Well, then I should just go. Bye sweety!" Eleanor leans in one more time to press her lips on Louis' but Louis turns around so she kisses his cheek. He can't stand to feel Eleanor's lips after he kissed Harry's a few hours ago.

"Have a safe trip, El." Louis waves at the girl and when she is out of sight, he leaves the stadium as well, stopping a taxi that brings him to the hotel.

He can't stop thinking about Harry. He hopes that he hasn't met Eleanor, but knowing Harry that could exactly be a reason for him to just leave without saying a word to Louis. Louis can't come up with another explanation.

And it's nine thirty in the night when Louis arrives back and he sees Liam and some other player sitting in the bar.

"Tomlinson" Liam shouts. "Come join us for a bit! Congratz, mate; that goal was beautiful." And Louis gives Liam a small smile.

"Thank you; I'll have to pass though. I'm pretty tired. Being a national hero is exhausting." Louis jokes and Liam and his friend laugh as well.

"Okay, have a good night, Tomlinson. I'll see you!" Liam waves and Louis quickly runs towards the elevator.

He hopes that Harry is in his room.