027

Good morning everybody, have a good read ((:

When Harry and Louis are back they go straight to Harry's room, knowing that Niall is with his stupid new fling.

Louis pins Harry against the wall, his hands next to his head while Louis deepens the passionate kiss they were already having.

"Lou..." Harry moans.

"Sh, baby, I love you. You're so fucking gorgeous." Louis' hand disappears under Harry's shirt and caresses one of his nipples, making Harry moan like crazy.

Louis' lips move from Harry's lips to his neck and starts to suck on his sweet spot while opening the buttons of Harry's shirt.

"I want to make you feel good, my love." Louis whispers against Harry's neck. "But if you don't want to, tell me okay love? I won't be upset, I would be upset if you didn't tell me and we'd go further." Louis whispers against Harry's lips.

"I want to go further, just not all the way yet..." Harry pants. "But god, I want something, Lou. You can't let me like this, feel." Harry grabs Louis' hand and places it on his crotch, making Louis drool and even harder in his pants than he was before.

"Gong to take care of you, baby boy don't worry." Louis grabs Harry's hand and pushes him on the bed, straddling his waste. "Is this okay?" He asks when he hooks his fingers under Harry's jeans.

"More than okay." Harry nods, mouth partly open. Louis pushes his jeans and boxers down at once and starts to kitten lick Harry's cock.

"I have never done this before." Louis says, his dominance gone and insecurity taking over again. "Just... Tell me if it isn't good, okay? Or if I hurt you?"

Harry sits up and pulls Louis next to him.

"You don't have to give me a blowjob if it makes you uncomfortable, Lou." Harry says, stroking Louis' cheek. "If you want to wait with that, or anything, it's okay."

"I'm just scared I won't be good, but I really want it, Harry."

"Take off your pants, love." Harry says and Louis obeys, now fully naked in front of Harry.

"You are so sexy." Harry's fingers are lingering over Louis' body, giving the other boy goosebumps. He is biting his lip to prevent himself from moaning. Harry replaces his fingers with his lips and starts to give small kisses all over Louis' body until he comes at Louis' aching cock.

"I'm going to suck you off now, Louis. Is that alright with you?"

"Yeah, baby fuck Harry you look so sexy in between my legs. I want to feel you." Louis' hands are buried in Harry's curls and the younger boy starts to lick Louis' tip before slowly taking in more and more. Harry's tongue is making circles and shit this is the best that Louis has ever felt.

"Fuck, Harry. How... No gag reflex?" Louis pants when Harry takes in everything in his mouth.

Harry hums around Louis' cock as some kind of answer, but it's not understandable and the vibrations drive Louis even crazier.

"I'm so close, love." Louis moans. "So fucking close, ah Hazza!" A high pitched scream leaves Louis' mouth when he comes and Harry takes everything in his mouth. He climbs up and starts to kiss Louis, still some of his come in his mouth. The kiss is dirty and while the boys keep kissing, Louis grabs Harry's dick, jerking him off and it only takes a few tugs for the curly boy to come as well all over his stomach.

"Let's take a shower, you messy boy." Louis whispers against Harry's lips.

"A chance to see you naked for some more time? Yes please!" and Louis has to chuckle with his boyfriend's response.

Boyfriend.

He never thought that word would mean so fucking much to him.

"I hope you don't regret it?" Louis gives Harry an uncertain look and the younger boy just kisses Louis again as a response.

"It was fucking amazing, baby." Harry smiles. "I loved it, I love you. How do you feel about it? I know it's the first time you did something with a boy."

"It is." Louis nods. "But I don't really care about the gender, Haz. For me it's about the fact that I can be close to the person I love. Sex and getting off is pretty meaningful to me."

And this was meaningful to Harry as well, but he can't count on both hands how many times he slept with people he didn't care about.

"Haz, you okay?" Louis has a worried expression. "Did I do or say something wrong?"

"I was kind of a manwhore before you." Harry blurts out. "And just... I feel bad for the times that I shared my body with other people while it's only meant for my soulmate, who is you, Lou." Harry's eyes are tearing, feeling disgusted with himself. He never had a problem with his lifestyle before, but now that he has Louis, it makes him feel sick to the stomach that he did the same thing with boys he doesn't care about while this, this is just meant for the person who you love and loves you back.

"It's not only about sharing your body, babe. It's also about sharing your heart. That's the difference between sex and making love." Louis coos. "You think I haven't slept with people before you? But it's such a difference if your heart is in it or not."

"How do you always know to say the right words?" Harry smiles and his thumb is caressing Louis' hand.

"That's what soulmates do, right?" Louis smiles. "Now, baby I'm going to turn on the shower. It takes forever until the water is hot. I'll be right back okay?"

Harry nods and pecks Louis' lips before he disappears in the bathroom and he lets himself fall down on the bed. He is Louis' boyfriend, they just shared that together, Harry is on a pink cloud.

Until Louis' phone on the bedside table lights up and Harry can't help but read what's on it.

El: miss you so much, baby. Can't wait for you to call me, love you xx

And there is reality: Harry might be Louis' boyfriend.

But Eleanor is his girlfriend

And the whole fucking world knows that.