028

Another one before I start to make my lesson preparations (:

The next morning Louis, Harry, Zayn and Liam are having breakfast together. Harry doesn't sit next to Louis or in front of him and he spent the whole night sleeping at the other end of the bed.

He loves Louis but he is not sure how long he will manage to be with him while he's also with Eleanor.

"Are you okay, little bro?" Liam looks at Harry and the younger one only smiles and nods.

"Yeah, I am."

Louis gives him a suspicious look, making Harry feel uncomfortable. He doesn't want to explain his behaviour to Louis, he doesn't want to say he read his message.

"Where's Niall?" Zayn asks. "I haven't seen that blond kid in a while."

Yup, another subject that hurts Harry, why not.

"He found a girl." Harry only explains.

"That's nice." Zayn smiles. "Have you found a boy yet?"

Louis chokes on his food, starting to cough loudly. It's not Harry that answers, but Liam.

"I told him not to, Zayn. This world cup is important to me and I don't want him to ruin it by sleeping with people that will bring him in situations that the press will love."

Harry looks down at his plate and plays a little with his food. He is feeling horrible right now. Because even when they come out, things won't be fixed because Liam would be furious and never forgive Harry.

New football star dumps girlfriend, daughter of his coach, for gay brother of other football star.

That's certainly something the press would love and something that Liam would kill him over.

"I think that Harry should be able to do what he wants." Louis says. "If he meets someone then he meets someone. Why wouldn't he be able to?"

"You don't get it, Louis. Harry doesn't go for the long run relationships, those are one night stands and I don't see why there should be drama because of one night stands." Liam calmly explains.

"I don't see why you control him like that and basically slutshame him." Louis snaps, sending daggers to Liam. "He's an adult and he can do what he wants. It's his body, not yours."

Liam gives Louis an angry glare and Zayn starts to feel very uneasy.

"Let's go pick up our bags in our room, Lou. We have to go to training." Zayn quickly comes in between.

Harry looks sad and Louis points at his neck, pointing where Harry's necklace is. A small smile appears on Harry's face. It makes him feel a little bit better and when Louis and Zayn are out of the restaurant, Harry receives a message.

Lou <3: I know there's something wrong, baby and we'll talk later. Just remember the necklace, I love you xx

And Harry feels warm and fuzzy inside and he hates it. He shouldn't feel like this about someone who is in another relationship.

--

"Tomlinson!" coach Calder screams at Louis when the training is over. Louis looks up and jogs over to the man.

"Yes, sir?" he asks.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" the man looks angry and Louis is confused.

"Sir, I don't know..."

"You skip training because you are 'sick', when I came to do the room check yesterday night it was only Malik that was sleeping there. What the hell is happening?"

Louis looks scared because hell coach isn't allowed to find out about him and Harry. He would be dead.

"I was out for a walk, sir." Louis lies.

"A walk?" the man gives Louis an unimpressed glare. "So, is a walk also the reason that you haven't called my daughter in three days?"

Louis bites his lip and looks at the floor.

"I don't know if I can keep doing this, coach." Louis whispers. "Eleanor is my friend and she doesn't deserve to be lied to. Maybe it's better if..."

"Don't. You. Dare." Coach spits. "Eleanor deserves to be with someone she loves and she loves you, even though I don't understand why. You are such a piece of shit!" Philip screams. "Do you think this is how it works? That once you are at the world cup you can dump her? You are a piece of shit, Louis."

Louis bites his lip harder to avoid crying.

"If you are dumping her now, Tomlinson I will make sure you won't be accepted in any football team. And if I find out you are seeing someone else, I will ruin their life as well. " Louis' eyes go wide but he nods.

"You can go now. And if you are not in your bed when I do the next round, Tomlinson, you'll see what happens..."

When Louis arrives in the locker room, his teammates are already gone and he couldn't be happier about that. He turns on the shower and just cries. He hates himself for putting him and Harry in this situation. He's a douchebag.

When he is out of the shower he grabs his phone and facetimes his mom.

"Louis!" Jay says happily. "It's so good to see you and speak to you! I watched your first game, I'm sp proud!"

"Mom..." Louis has tears in his eyes and his lip is trembling.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Jay's face turns immediately concerned.

"I have to confess something, mom. You shouldn't be proud at me."

"Shouldn't I be? Louis I'm always proud of you."

And Louis starts to tell everything to his mother, how the only reason he plays at Manchester is because he dates Eleanor, that he doesn't love her but actually uses her and how he fell in love with a curly boy that has shiny green eyes.

"Oh, Louis..." Jay says with sadness in her voice. "You know that your happiness is more important to me than our financial situation, right?"

"I owed it to you, mom. I'm already the reason dad left and..."

"Don't do that, Louis. Don't blame that on yourself. Your father wasn't in a good place and wasn't at all ready to raise a child. It has nothing to do with you, sweetheart. You are so precious. So tell me more about that Harry boy..."

And Louis starts to smile immediately because he loves talking about Harry, his baby.

"He is the sweetest, mom. He makes me feel like I'm in heaven and that together we can conquer the world. He makes me forget about all the pain and shows me what love is. I'd do anything for him. I can't wait for you to meet him. You and the girls will love him."

"I'm sure we will, baby." Jay smiles. "If you don't mind, Lou. It's the middle of the night here in England and I have my next shift in a few hours."

"Oh god, I'm sorry. I didn't think about the time difference." Louis apologises.

"It's nothing, boobear. You know you can call me anytime. And about the situation, do whatever your heart tells you to do, love. And I don't believe that mister Calder can ruin your career. I don't think football coaches around the world care that you broke up with his daughter..."

"Thanks, mom. Good night, love you."

"Love you too, boo."