034

a short quick one bcs i dont know if i can write this weekend

When Louis wakes up the following morning, he looks in a pair of green eyes.

"Harryyyy" Louis smiles. "You're here!"

"Of course I am." Harry smiles, stroking Louis' hair. "Told you I'd be here when you open your eyes."

"Yeah..;" Louis smiles weakly, still a bit tired, "you told me. I love you. Hug me, I missed you."

Harry smiles and puts his arms around Louis' body, hiding his face in the crook of Louis' neck. "I missed you too, so fucking much." He gives him a small peck in his neck before leaning up again.

"I already took your stuff and I brought new clothes from the hotel for you to wear now. Do you want me to help you?" Harry says holding a backpack.

"Trying to see me naked again? This is becoming a pattern, Styles." Louis winks.

"I'm not even going to try to deny that. Clothes off, Tommo."

Louis literally laughs out loud, genuinely laughing and Harry feels so proud because he is the one that puts that smile on Louis' face.

"Go ahead then, bring me to the bathroom. I really want to shower before I leave."

Harry supports Louis, helping him to the small bathroom. He turns the water on already so it's hot when Louis gets in.

Louis already takes off his shirt but he is struggling with the pair of joggers he is wearing, pain written all over his face when he tries to get it over his knee.

"Come here, love. Let me." Harry carefully takes off Louis' trousers and he gives Louis a doubting look before he touches his boxers.

"You had my dick in your mouth Harry, it's alright to take off my boxers. Only if you are comfortable of course."

"I was scared you weren't." Harry admits. "So it's alright, yeah? I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable. "

"I love you." Louis smiles, pulling Harry up for a kiss. "How you care about my feelings, how helpful you are, the way I can feel how you love me. You are perfect."

"And yours." Harry whispers against Louis' lips. "I'm yours."

"Mine. Louis smiles, pulling Harry closer.

"Now let's get you showered, yeah?" Harry kisses Louis' cheek and carefully leads him towards the pouring water.

"Thank you, Harry. Not only for this but for giving me a second chance, being here, it means the world to me."

"Anything for you, Lou."

An hour later Louis is showered, his stuff is in a backpack, and Harry is pushing his wheelchair out of the hospital after he checked him out.

"Fuck, paparazzi." Louis mumbles under his breath. "Just keep going, Harry. I really don't feel like dealing with them."

"Okay, I'll do that." Harry keeps walking but people still follow them. Louis tries to shield himself from all the people. He never liked paparazzi, it's the part of his job that he absolutely despises, but now he feels even more vulnerable now that he is so dependent on Harry.

"Harry, please..." he sounds so vulnerable and Harry can see a tear in the corner of his eyes when some reporters asks if he will ever be able to play again.

"Can you all just shut up and go away?" Harry shouts again. "He just comes out of the hospital, show some respect will you. You will all get answers during a press conference, not earlier. Till then I don't want any of you to step one foot closer to him."

And some of the paps start to disappear but not all so Harry is walking as fast as he can to the taxi stop. The driver is really kind and suggests to help immediately. While Harry helps Louis in the car, the driver folds the wheelchair and puts it in the trunk.

And Louis puts his head on Harry's shoulder, eyes falling closed again from all of the pain meds he is taking.

And Harry plays holds him close, wanting to protect the boy in his arms. Because Louis didn't deserve the things he went through and he definitely doesn't deserve the things that are going on now.