Chapter 27: Their Gift...

When I reached the room....I let out a sigh of relief and sat on the bed Remembering their Eyes.....Why did It screamed it wanted to get rid of me?They have NO trust In me....How can I even say something so dreadful as Jk's past to someone Do they think that low of me?

I gotta clear my mind, you have more problems to worry Y/n!!Stop hanging over in that topic...

I'll just talk to Lisa....

I dialed Lisa's Number but it said It's busy....Suddenly I got a message from an Online friend of Mine....I opened her texts and Texted her back....btw her name is Woona...She is from India, She is a big fan of Enwoo....Her Username is _woonawoo___   Lol!!

W=Woona

Me=Y/n

W:Hello!!☠️

Me:Hello Woona!What's Up!!

W;So busy yaar,exams are close😖

Me:Ow....That's stressfull!!🥴

W:You don't msg me these days :(🧐

Me;Busy Woo

W:How's Life?

Me:Stressful!🤯

W:Mine too bruh!

Me;So How's Aunty and Uncle?

W;Oh yes!!Today Morning dad's PCR result Came, It's Positive!!!☹️

me;WHAT??tell uncle to take care...what aout Aunty and You...You guys Ok?

W;yes!!We are fine...And Y/n!!can we sing? i'm kind of stressed,  we can relieve stress too!!😁

Me:Sure let's get it!!!🥰

W:You send first lemme record Okie?

Me:Okk!!!

I took Recorder and started to record

I started to sing with My whole heart....I started remembering each and everything happened to me.....Tears Unknowingly started flowing....My close my eyes and everything happened from start to now started flashing in-front of me making me cry!!!!

I opened my eyes after Singing....I took a deep breathe and send the audio to her....

W:Gurl!!!Your so good!!!Can you do a cover of Aurora K-391 Pls plss..

Me:Sure

(sorry I didn't found any satisfying cover of it...No hate To the ones who did cover as usual It was amazing and I'm amazed by their Voice)

This is one of my most favorite Song ever!!!!(thank to Mary's who help me find this song)

I send it to Woo and I scrolled through my phone....after Singing I feel so better...

I heard a Knock on the door...

Oh No!

I don't wanna face BTS!!!

Jungkook;Y/n...

Should I act as sleeping so they'll leave?

Taehyung;Don't try to act as sleeping....