Chapter 28:Past Revealed

Y/n wiped her tears and left from there, letting them do whatever they want.....

BTS SIDE:

Jimin; Should we ask Y/n's permission...

Jin; No need...*cold*

Jimin; Hyung I don't feel good-

Jin; She saw us....

Jimin; What!!!

Jin; Yeah, &Jisoo have mentioned we don't have time....We can't waste it Jimin...

Suga; and I'm sure It doesn't contain much information..

Rm, J hope; Yeah...

They Unfolded the letter By Jisoo

"Ik Y/n from back 13 years...I still don't know  Do My lil girl trust you fully or not...But days are Less....We have to find the person Before 31 days...I'm so sure You guys can help us Out...Even though we have Hyunjin, We need More strong People To Fight...You guys are powerful enough....You may think I'm selfish yes, I'm!!I've to Find whoever did this to My girl and my bestfriend...You may not understand this Best-Friend Thing...And It's better if you don't Now....You can check these Files reports pen-drives, CCTV visuals etc....Pls help My girl Out....She is not as Strong as she seems too be...Help her out I beg you...This may not contain everything, Y/n will tell the rest to you, Hope You understood You can visit me or Jennie anytime...We'll tell you more about Y/n-ah"

They First took a Blue file going through it...

Jungkook; *gasp*Hyung!!!Her surname isn't PARK!!!!it's Cha!!!Isn't Cha Cheng-sook Cha Empires Owner? They are rich Then why is Mom working?

Jin; How will I know Kook!!!Let's see...

Yoongi; she look So young and Mom too

Namjoon; Must be a File made years ago

Yoongi; Hmm

FILE:

Name: Y/n Cha

     About Her

Mother: Cha Jinha/Park Jinha

Orphan

Father: Cha Cheng-Sook

    Only Heir of Cha Empire

Age:17 (1 year ago)

Jin; I7?

Suga:According to this file's Given pictures its Months or years ago, So The age 17 Must be her age years ago or maybe year ago....

Namjoon:Yes, and Y/N isn't much of a tiny short girl type... So it must be her previous Age...

Hoseok:So right now she might be 18?So 1 year younger than Jungkook

Taehyung; Her age was Fake just Like Kook's

Jungkook:So how is she in High-school 2nd year?

Namjoon:Maybe, she joined school a year younger or something....

Jin:we can ask Mom later... Continue now, Jungkook

Jungkook:yeah..

Relatives: Cousin Sister

Name: Park Ara