Chapter 29:Past Revealed (2)

First of all!!!Sorry For this Stupid Story of Mine....I made Poor Y/n's life So miserable and yeah It doesn't have any logic Too....I sincerely Apologize for Making It Boring....

I made It a Lil Dark ik and I apologize for That, I have to Link everything from Chap 1 till Final chap That's why...

___________________________________________

Y/n; Turns Out to be the W-Worse......When I gotta know I could walk I wanted to tell appa and Eomma so bad...So I ran out to tell t-them...But *sniffle*When I crossed Appa's Office room,I saw appa and Omma is A Very very Inappropriate Position...When I told Mom about it she and Appa had a fight he told he doesn't need us anymore.....They got divorced I never thought They could betray Us like that....Omma w-was My Likely Mom....When Appa and Mom were on business Trips she was The one who took care of me like her own...I still can't believe She could do something like that....*sniff*

Y/n;After Dad divorced Mom...Me Mom and Ara Unnie Moved Out...Ara unnie was rarely Home...She had work...I don't know where did she Worked But Unnie was really busy and tired after Getting Home after few years she went Back to Korea But she would constantly call us...She loved us sm, So did we...Mom suffered alone to Raise me...I couldn't just be selfish every-time...She was so young she could've married but she didn't cause she wanted Me to be Her priority...When she said she was In love with Mr Kim...I was afraid at fist But the Sparkle I saw in Mom's eyes after many years!!!I couldn't just ignore it...She is my everything....

Y/n; Everything was going OK....I slowly started to fall for Baekhyun's Caring side...He never left my side I gradually started to Like him...That's when FATE started playing with me AGAIN....One day A sudden News of Ara Unnie's Death was On newspapers.....I was heartbroken...Everyone whom I love was Leaving me...they said it was an accident....but when I saw her body on news and all It didn't Look alike...they didn't even gave us her body...I wanted to Find out who did it very badly But Nothing helped...there were brises of her face neck and Body...i was sure something happened!!But police refused to Register the case....

Y/n; We all Blackpink were Heartbroken...unnies and Ara unnie got very close by the while...We all wanted to know What happened....But we couldn't Find out....

Y/n Pov-I can't Tell them that's the thing which made me an Agent Helper...We were found My Hwang Pa...Hwang Pa trained us all With Hyunjin....Made us ready Physically and Mentally for any sudden Attacks...Slowly I opened Up to Them....They Helped us to be Capable of Fighting....

Y/n; Later On I met Hyunjin He become Our BFF we went towards Same school....During Middle S-school there was a girl named Hana, She bullied be Physically and Mentally regarding My little Space A Lot!!I started getting Insecure....Unfit About myself, When Mom gotta knew She complained To Principal and then Onwards Everything was going smoothly Until I fell In love with Baekhyun....I got so Close To Bekk Oppa by the while, The little me always wanted a Brother, Bekk gave me brotherly Love and I trusted him blindly she gave me a Nickname Doll, Baek's Love....I got Blinded by it...One day.....

Y/n;I got a Call While I was in class, it was An Unknown Call, It told me to Come to Club I didn't listen as I was so Young and Didn't want to go to any clubs but that guy in call told It's Important maybe you can take someone Older with me, I took Hwang Pa With me, I only trusted him, *sniff* What I saw there was very Heartbreaking Oppaa.....I saw B-baekhhyun and Aera i-in a room doing things......I felt all the love care he gave me was to make me feel that pain? What's more heartbreaking was That hwang Pa Found out Baek Was Drugged and The one who gave drug was B-Bekk....I was out of words.....2 people whom I trusted BETRAYED me

Y/N;I couldn't blame Baekhyun Though...he begged me to not leave him and as it was not his complete Fault I didn't but I kept a Distance between Us...B-but later aera Came and Told she was pregnant...That was the end, I tried leaving Baekhyun But he literally begged me infront of everyone to not!!I didn't Continue the relationship But I couldn't just Cut off all relations too....I owed him a lot!!!

Y/n; When Aera gave birth to Woonie....She was very busy to TC Of woon and used to hang out her friends, Accuse Baekhyun Of cheating etc....So It was partially me Who took care of woon till he was 3....Later Mom told me We are shifting Back to korea.....I still remember how woon begged me not to...But If I stayed there more...Maybe Baekhyun's and Aera's relationship break....So I decided to leave....That's when I Joined To Seoul School...

Bts couldn't believe It!!!Taehyung was Guilty...He rushed towards Y/n and embraced her bursting into tears Mumbling Continuous Sorry...

Y/n chucked and Hugged him back saying It's OK....While Others too Joined the hug making It a Group Hug....

---------------------------------

NEXT DAY

I was eating My breakfast In silence cause Everyone Else Except Jimin have went to school....Jimin said He have some official matters to take care off.....I just took a Leave cause My head is hurting Like Hell after Crying a Lot...

That's when My Phone started to cry...This shit will never allow me to eat in Peace!!I took The call without Looking the ID...

???:Hello....Is This Ms Long?

*************************************

Ok, Tysm For 18 Votes, Yeah I may sound silly But I'm Thankful!!!

I'm gonna hit 10K So Soon....

Expect a Double Update If I hit 10.5K

1)Mafia Family (Bro-Sis) Long

2)7 Hybrids (BTS X Reader) Long

3)Murdered (You tell me) Short

4)Bestfriends (Maknae X Reader) Short

5)Lovers (Hyung Line X Reader) Short

6)My Cold Step-Brothers (Bro-Sis) Long

Tell Me which Should I make Next!~