He was biting his lips very harshly, fists clenching and un-clenching while rocking his body back and forth, with the hope of calming down. But when it seemed difficult, his hands unconsciously traveled to his drawer to grab the only solution he could find at the moment.

"Bear?" The voice startled him badly but his mind relaxed ultimately when he saw the other rushing towards him after noticing his condition.

"I- I thought you le- left." His words were interrupted by his gasping.

"No, of course not. I just went to the kitchen to have some water." Jungkook truthfully said but got more worried as Taehyung was badly shaking and gasping for air.

"Love, what's wrong? Look at me, here, look at me." He softly cupped the sweaty cheeks of the other who was now clenching on the blanket very harshly.

"N- nothing, just a- a night- nightmare." Jungkook's heart felt a strong pain in the view. He took the glass he just got from the kitchen and handed it to the other.

"Drink some water." Taehyung grabbed the glass and turned around to get his pills. He took out two bottles, one was of sleeping pills and the other was of anti-depressants.

Jungkook's eyes widened when Taehyung took out 4 sleeping pills and was about to gulp them down.

"What are you doing?" He stopped the hand right at the moment but Taehyung was trying again to gulp them down, for his peace.

When Jungkook noticed the desperation of the other, he snatched the pills and the bottles from him, making him gape in surprise.

"Hyung-"

"Love, these aren't good for you."

"I- I need them. I can't- can't sleep without them." Jungkook heard another crack in his heart because the words weren't enough as Taehyung was just staring at the pills like they were saviors of his life.

Sighing to himself in sadness, Jungkook put the bottles on the side and made himself comfortable on the bed.

"First, drink some water." He made Taehyung drink some and when he was done, he put the glass back as well.

Taehyung was still shaking and his eyes were continuously looking at the door and windows.

"Wanna talk about the nightmare?" After a moment, Jungkook asked only to feel the pain again as Taehyung's shaky pupils met his.

"Chayun stabbed me." Jungkook was speechless when Taehyung mumbled out in a daze and not even a second later, he again pleaded. 

"Let me- let me have them, please." Taehyung croaked out, pointing towards the bottles but Jungkook quickly shook his head.

"My love, these aren't good for you. You.. you aren't alone anymore." He breathed out, feeling all sorts of guilt for leaving the other.

When Taehyung kept looking at the windows and door or sometimes at the bottles, Jungkook took the lead. He got up and shut the door close before coming back.