Marinette Howlett Part 4

ابدأ من البداية

Lila: Gulp...........(Lila begins to pale)

Rose: But Lila will never do that right.......

When everyone was arguing who was innocent and was guilty, a loud voice came barging into the room and it was a female voice who wore a mean and angry look on her face in which Lila knows and begins to pail even more like ghost.

LILA ROSSI!!!!!!

Lila: M......m.....mother......

Mrs.Rossi: YOU ARE IN BIG TROUBLE YOUNG LADY AND I MEAN BIG TROUBLE AFTER WHAT YOU HAVE DONE?!!!!

Max: What did she do?

Mrs.Rossi: EVERYTHING PRETENDING TO BE LADYBUGS FRIEND, MEETING PRINCE ALI, TRAVELING AROUND THE WORLD WITH ME IN WHICH WE NEVER LEFT THE COUNTRY, SAVING JAGGED STONES CAT IN WHICH HE DOESN'T OWN!! EVERYONE KNOWS HE HAS A PET CROCODILE!!, AND NOW I SAW A VIDEO OF HER THREATENING AN INNOCENT GIRL WHO DID NOTHING BUT HELP HER FELLOW CLASSMATES!!!!

When everyone except for Lila and Adrien were looking up Lila on their phones to see if this was true on not and when they did they went pale and saw absolutely nothing about Lila going on adventures and meeting celebrities.

Juleka: Then everything that Lila said was........

Nathaniel and Marc: WAS A FILTHY LIE!!!!!(Both said in anger)

Alix: YOU LIED TO US AND BECAUSE OF THAT WE DROVE OFF AND ALMOST KILLED OUR FRIENDS BECAUSE OF YOU!!!!!(Alix saids in anger and tears)

Kim: Now I feel bad for what I did was wrong!!!

Ivan: Same........

Adrien: Guys come on so she lied doesn't matter and I mean come on it is not like her lies weren't hurting anyone!(Adrien saids to everyone then all of sudden what he said made him pale and then the class even the teacher including Mrs.Rossi looked at him with shock and anger)

Alix: Not hurting anyone......NOT HURTING ANYONE!!!! THEY WERE HURTING MARINETTE AND AS WELL AS NINO AND ALYA EVEN CHLOE AND YOU SAY THEY WEREN'T HURTING ANYONE ARE YOU STUPID AGRESTE?!!!!

Kim: Wait a minute when me and Ivan were holding Marinette, I heard you say that about taking the highroad and that her lies are not hurting anyone.(Kim saids to Adrien and it got everyone attention)

Ivan: Yea now that you think about it Kim....I heard it as well. Adrien did you know Lila was lying?

Adrien: Well I.....

Alix: Answer the question Adrien!

Adrien: OK FINE YES I KNEW LILA WAS LYING I ALWAYS KNOWN OK!!! I WAS TELLING MARINETTE NOT TO EXPOSE HER OTHERWISE SHE WILL GET AKUMATISED AGAIN SO I ASK HER TO TAKE THE HIGHROAD AND TOLD THAT HER LIES ARE NOT HURTING ANYONE WHY COULD SHE JUST LISTEN TO MY ADVICE!!!!(Adrien saids to everyone who looked upon Adrien in shock)

Mrs.Rossi: Lila was a.....Akumatised.....(Mrs.Rossi said in shock while in thought)

Rose: You knew.............YOU KNEW?!!!!!(Rose screams with anger that surprised everyone)

Mylene: YOU KNEW SHE WAS LYING TO US AND YOU NEVR TOLD US?!!! I ALMOST KILLED MY FRIEND BECAUSE OF YOU!!! 😭(Mylene saids in anger and sadness of what Adrien did)

Rose: What.....what have we done to Marinette......😭.......Nino....Alya....and Chloe...(Rose saids while crying in shame)

Nathaniel: I am sorry to say this Adrien but you are worst than Lila?!!!

Marc: You and Lila are probably worse than that Hawk Moth father of yours?!!!(Marc yells at Adrien who was shocked and speechless for saying that he was worse than his father)