Marinette Howlett Part 4

Start from the beginning

(I did the edits for these guys and have to say they look like they have been attacked by wild animal)

But not only Lila, Ivan, Kim, and Adrien were shocked of what Marinette did but also the rest of the class was terrified of what they just saw and they all agreed to never and they mean never piss of Marinette again otherwise those things that came out of her hand will have them scar for life.

Lila: What the hell has happened to Mari-Trash!!!, I thought she was just a no good bakers daughter but I was dead wrong she was something else and I can't get over what I just saw in front of my eyes. And that rage of hers is something else I mean sure I lied to her and everything and made her friends turn against her including Adrien but the way she had those things that came out of her makes me what to regret to ever messing with her.(Lila saids in thought while shivering the moment she saw a different side of Marinette in which she had nightmares about)

Adrien: What the hell was that?!!! All I asked Marinette to do was take the high road and asked that Lila's lies weren't hurting anyone and now I can't even look myself in the face thanks to what she did to me and I still don't know how she did it or where that rage came from. And the worst part is not only Plagg hates me but Ladybug as well, ARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!, if only they could see that I was trying to make sure Lila wasn't going to get exposed otherwise she will be Akumatised again but no they just had to bully her.(Adrien saids in thought while thinking of what Marinette did to him as well as not taking his stupid advice)

Ivan and Kim: I am never going to make Marinette angry ever again or even touch her after what happened that day.....(Both said in thought while shivering)

Meanwhile with Mrs.Bustier who was still sadden that Marinette had to leave but was happy that she will have the chance to start a new life in a better city. But was angry for what her class has done to her including her friends in which she decided to place camera's in her room so no one can see and decided to show the principle in which he was more angry after looking at some videos from the school of Lila and Adrien along with the other classmates ganging on Marinette and her friends that almost lead them to their deaths in which the principle decided to call the board of the school and have these two sent to prison for what they did as well having them expelled as well as having Lila's mother called up and tell her what her own daughter did in which she was furious.

Class was about to begin until Rose decided to ask where Marinette, Chloe, Alya, and Nino were while still thinking of what Marinette did to Ivan, Kim, Lila, and even Adrien.

Rose: Ummm......Mrs.Bustier where are Marinette, Chloe, Nino, and Alya are they late?

Mrs.Bustier: I am sorry but they no long go to school anymore they transferred.(Bustier saids with a small glare)

Everyone except Adrien, Lila: WHAT?!!!!!

Mylene: Why wouldn't they tell us!!!

Alix: I thought we were friends!!!

Mrs.Bustier: Would friends such as yourselves beat them down until they ended up dead in pool of blood.(Bustier saids with anger and a meaner glare in which everyone flinch)

Lila: Oh no.........

Max: What.....what do you mean.....

Mrs.Bustier: DON'T ACK TO INNOCENT I SAW WHAT YOU ALL DID TO MARINETTE AND HER FRIENDS ON MY INSTALLED CAMERA THAT I HAD PLACED ON THE CEILING UBOVE YOU!!!(Bustier screams and points at the camera in which everyone pals of what they saw)

Kim: WE WERE JUST DEFENDING LILA FROM THEM SINCE THEY BULLY HER?!!!

Mrs.Bustier: And you believed her without checking for proof like I did when I saw that she threaten her in bathroom and fake those injuries isn't that right miss Rossi.