Chapter 29

Veronica's P.O.V

I leave the school premises immediately in anger. Huh. I reach at my house and go up to my room.

Ugh, what does Ella think of herself? How could she tell me 'NO' for anything I asked her for? I am so done with her. I thought if she will forgive me and include me in her group, I would've changed myself a bit. But, she didn't do as I imagined. I am not going to leave her. I will take my revenge and win this final game. I am so done with seeing Ella and Derek together, my blood boils in anger whenever I see them happy. Huh. There is this rage that is growing in my nerves. I am not going to let Ella win. I lost my reputation just because of Ella and Derek. I am not going to let Ella go away with this. She can't always be the good one and win people's hearts. Argh. I have to start thinking about how can I take my revenge. I am going to make sure that Ella and Derek will part their ways for good because I'll be the reason for their breakup. I am coming for you guys like a storm which you both won't be able to surpass! Hehe. Umm, let's think about a plan now and trap both of them for good! But, I promise I won't hurt Derek because I love him right? I am going to focus on Ella. I will make Derek 'MINE' again, where he belonged. He is going to be by my side forever and no one will dare to even look at him. I am waiting for this since months. And, I promise myself that I will make this happen. Haha. Ha ha.. This is going to be so much fun. Especially seeing Ella not dating Derek anymore and in so much pain. Aww, I feel pity for you girl! Haha. Ha ha ha.. *Laughs Wickedly.*

Next morning.

After a long night of planning how to plot a revenge I wake up around 7 am in the morning as my alarm is blasting through my ears. Ah! I get out of my bed and go to the washroom. After taking a long shower and freshing up I wrap a towel around my body and come out.
I stand in front of my wardrobe for sometime and I choose to wear a black color deep neck t-shirt paired with white color jeans. I decide to do a nude make up with a little bit of smokey eyes. I decide to wear a silver color loop earrings. Lastly, I style my hair into soft curls.
I carry a dark brown color backpack with me and go downstairs.

I leave my house and I am on my way to school. I reach school in 10 minutes, park my car in the parking lot and walk throughthe campus. Then, I enter the door of the main building.
Entering the door, I start looking for Lara but she is nowhere to be see. So, I walk towards the locker room hoping I can find her there. Ah! Finally. There she is! Standing with her other classmates.

"Hey, Lara. I was looking for you everywhere and here you are. Can you come with me for a second? I need to talk to you about something important." I tell Lara in a loud voice while walking towards her.

"Veronica, what are you doing here in front of my classroom? And why do you want to talk to me? Did you forget that we aren't friends anymore?." Lara asks me in a bitter tone.

"Lara, please forget all that. I really need to talk to you about something. Please come with me." I tell Lara with a smile on my face.

"Veronica, how can I forget about it huh? You literally insulted me in front of others. And, till what I remember you were the one who told me that I'll come crying to you but look who is here instead begging me to talk to you. Haha, I am surprised." Lara tells me while laughing and in a rude tone.

"Lara, can you please just keep all of that behind? I am sorry, if I behaved rudely with you few days back. I was really mad at you because you kept the secret from us. Please come with me." I tell Lara in a pleading tone.

"Okay, I am only coming with you because you want to talk to me about something important don't even think for one second that I forgave you." Lara tells me while sighing.

Yeah, I got it." I replied in a soft tone.

So, I take Lara's hand in mine and we both walk outside the main building and stand in the campus behind a big  tree where no one will be able to see us together.