Chapter 32

Derek's P.O.V

Ah! My head hurts, My whole body feels so numb and my heart feels heavy I don't know how to feel normal again. I am so sad with what Ella did to me. I don't know how will I forget her because whenever I close my eyes I see her face and her smile. I can still feel her presence. Argh. Why did you do this Ella? Were you not happy with me? I tried my level best to keep you happy and did all the things for you which you liked. Was I not good enough for you? You told me that you loved me with all your heart so why did you betray me like this Ella? Why? I still cannot believe that you said all that. But, I have to because I cannot forget what I saw. It was so real, your wicked laugh in the video. Why did you leave me to suffer like this Ella? Ugh. This time it hurts more, mybe because I thought that we were meant to be together. You were a blessing in my life Ella. *Sobbs* Will I ever be able to forget you? Oh God, no I can't how can I? DAMN IT! I had finally thought that I have got someone who has my back till my last breath. But, I guess I was wrong again. Ugh. Oh God! Why do you always do such things with me? Can't you see me happy for once in my life? Ella made me feel so good, her presence made me happy. I can't forget her smile whenever I touched her gently, and I can't forget our first kiss because it was so passionate. Her lips were so soft and rosy it always made me want more. I cannot forget the time we had with each other few nights back. How can I forget such beautiful moments I had with you and move on huh? Explain me Ella. How can I? Ughhh. It is going to be really difficult for me. God, please help me through this. Please. Please. Please. I don't think I should stay alone at my house right now otherwise I'll go crazy drowning into Ella's thoughts and the moments we had with each other.

I better go to a bar and get so drunk that I will forget her for sometime. Yeah. It sounds good.

So, I take my car keys from the table and leave my house. I decide to go to a bar nearby.
I reach the Stag Nite Bar in 5 minutes, park my car in the parking lot, cross the road and enter the door.
I walk towards the counter and order alcohol for myself.
I drink a lot of glasses of alcohol, but I can still see Ella's face in front of my eyes. Argh. Why this is not helping? I need to forget her to feel good for sometime. Ugh. "Just go away from my thoughts Ella. I don't want to see your face for sometime. Argh." I shout loudly in anger and bang my fists on the table.

"Hey, I need one more glass." I tell the bartender in a drunk state.

"Sir, you have drunk enough. I don't think you should order more alcohol." The bartender tells me with concern in his voice.

"Just, give me one more please. I promise, it's the last one. I won't ask again." I tell the bartender in a pleading tone with sadness filled in my voice.

"Sir, please understand. I can't give you anymore." The bartender tells me with worry in his voice.

"Why are you not giving me huh? I'll pay you the money. How much ever you want. Don't worry about it. Just give me more. I won't ask again." I tell the bartender with anger filled in my voice while pulling his shirt collar aggressively.

"Hey, what are you doing Derek? Just leave him. You will hurt him and he doesn't deserve it." Veronica tells me with a shocking look on her face and pulls me away from the bartender.

"What are you doing here Veronica? Just leave. I want to be alone." I tell Veronica with an annoying look on my face and push her away.

"Ma'am, please make Sir understand that I can't give him any more glasses of alcohol. He has had enough." The bartender tells Veronica with a furious look on his face.

"Yeah, don't worry about it. You go from here. Ill handle him." Veronica tells the bartender with a slight smile.

"Yeah, okay." The bartender replied and walk away.