"Nice too meet ya! The name's Hinata Natsu!" She introduced herself while you nodded with a smile.

"Nice to meet you Hinata-chan! I'm L/n Y/n."

"Say Y/n-chan, Can you spike for me? It'll set as a ground for your skill level. Don't worry I can set for you!"

"..."

"Spike? Like the pointy things or.."

Akemi stifled a laugh while Natsu stared at you in disbelief before sighing and putting the other volleyball down.

"A spike is like.." Natsu jumped and spiked the air which made your eyes lit up in recognition, seeing you understand  the gesture brought a smile to the ginger's face.

"Ohh so that's a spike!"

"Yeah so we'll be learning to do that!"

───

"Or not.. "

You got the jumping part and the spiking movement down but your hand-eye coordination is so bad that it didn't matter how good you were at the movement.

"Told ya it's hard." Akemi sipped her juice box with an amused smile on her face which made the brown eyed girl glare at her.

"At least she got the movement down, you can't even get her to do the correct stance."

Akemi scoffed before sipping her juice box aggressively, making the brown eyed girl giggle lightly. Natsu stared at the girl in front of her for a couple of seconds before speaking up,

"You and your team did great."

It has been three days since the match between the two teams and Natsu had accepted defeat as a motivation to thrive and become better.

"Thanks, but did you see that one jump you did in that one round?! With that insane jumping power you could jump over Y/n-San with ease!" She joked which made her friend laugh.

"And it's more impressive taking your figure into consideration." She added which made the ginger's smile form into a straight line.

"What's that supposed to mean.."

Asound of a loud thud caught the pair's attention and their gaze met your figure who sat on the ground whining and rubbing your bottom to somewhat soothe the pain from the impact of the fall.

Akemi was going to laugh but was cut off by a loud yell,

"OIOI GRUMPYAMA GIVE THEM BACKKK!!"

"HAHAHAH- OUCH!"

Two males were seen arguing over a rectangular box, the orange haired guy jabbed his elbow into his companion's abdomen making the latter let go of the box.

"Nii-san!"

Natsu called her brother who perked up before meeting her eyes. Upon seeing her, he ran to her while dragging Kageyama's hand.

"Ehhh??? Natsu? What are you doing here?"

Her brother asked her which she gestured over to you who was dusting your pants after the fall. Hinata stared at her confusedly, not getting what she meant which made her groan out loud.