"Surprise, surprise evil witch." A cold young female voice said from behind me.

Felicita and I turned our heads to see a pale young girl with hair and eyes as black as the night sky. Her hair was straight and long that stopped below her hips. She also has bangs that stopped a centimeter above her thick but clean eyebrows. Her eyelashes were also long and thick. It looks fake but it's not. She looks like a life-size goth doll.

"How did you escape?" Felicita seethed.

"Do you really think something like a rope and barrier can keep me immobilized?" The girl asked. She had a British accent when she spoke.

"That was a powerful barrier!" Felicita screamed with that high-pitched voice of hers. The girl just raised a brow at her and smirked.

"Really? It was so weak that I could break it with a flick of my fingers."

Felicita screamed once again and charged at her but she was stopped when an invisible force grabbed her neck and raised her meters above the ground. It was that girl who raised her right hand. Felicita can't speak as she was gasping for air. The girl on the other hand walked slowly until she was beneath her.

"The only reason why I let you kidnap me is because I was bored. I was curious as to what evil plans you were trying to make. Instead, you only made me teleport a kid from France and back here. It wasn't interesting at all." she said.

So she was the one who used the teleportation. She's so young but already powerful. I don't even know if she's an ally or a foe. I guess she was just caught up in all of this. Felicita was already suffocating and begging for mercy when all of a sudden, large black spikes appeared from the ground and pierced Felicita's body.

"What do I expect from a third-rate villain? Such a waste of my precious time." she said as she levitated from the ground.

"Oh? She's already dead? That was quick. I didn't even pierce her head." she said coldly. Of course, it would be a quick death when there are like fifteen spikes piercing her body. It even pierced her heart. I noticed that the way she was speaking lacked emotions. Like Siri but a cold one.

The spikes disappeared and Felicita's body dropped to the ground. Her body is like Swiss cheese. The girl also came down and clicked her tongue upon seeing the state Felicita is in.

She just looked at the body and grabbed a Polaroid camera from her small black bag. The bag is probably a dimensional pocket. Someone who's powerful and has a very expensive item, she must have come from an influential family.

After she took the picture, she returned the camera to her bag and began to walk outside like nothing happened. I followed her but then she suddenly stopped walking and turned slowly. She made eye contact with me and smiled evilly. After that, I returned from reality.

"Amelia! What happened?" I was greeted by a frantic Cassius who was holding me.

"How long was I out?" I asked him as I slowly got up.

"You were out for half a minute." he said full of fright and worry. I gave him a reassuring smile and pat his arms to calm him down.

"I must have been so hungry that I passed out. Don't worry about it, Cassius." I said to him. He sighed and shook his head and mumbled something I can't quite hear.

"I want pizza." I suddenly said excitedly to get his mind off of what happened and he chuckled. He held my hand in his and we began to walk to the living room.

As soon as we arrived, everyone was seated on the couch while watching TV. Cally saw me first and ran to hug my hip. "Mia! How did you do that? You were really awesome." he said excitedly. I laughed and lift him up.

"You want to see how I did that?" I said and he nodded excitedly.

"Okay, but not today. I'll show it to you tomorrow."

I saw Casper sitting on the couch, playing video games with Hans. Seeing Casper, I was reminded of that girl. They seem to be closer in age. I went to where Hans was and he raised a brow upon seeing my serious face.

"When was the last time you saw Felicita before she managed to escape?" I asked him.

"About an hour ago? Why?" He asked and I stood up and went to look for some paper. I found one on the coffee table.

"Can someone give me a pen or a pencil?" I asked and Casper gave me a pen. I sat down on the floor beside the coffee table and began to draw the building. As soon as I finished drawing, I showed it to them.

"Does anyone know this place?" I asked them.

"Woah! That's so detailed, Mia. You're so good at drawing." Venus said full of awe.

"Yeah! Can you draw a portrait of me next?" Hansel joined in.

"Focus! This is very serious." I said firmly.

"I have no idea where that is." Zeyd said while looking curiously at the drawing.

"Yeah, Mia. We haven't been here for like fifty years or so? And besides, we never stayed longer here before." Hansel said. I sighed heavily and was about to give up. I mean, I don't care if she dies anyway. I'm just curious about that girl.

"That's Wallymart." Lance suddenly said from behind. For a second there I was about to jump in fright. This guy suddenly came out of nowhere and spoke in that low voice of his.

"You know where this is?" I asked him.

"Yes, your highness. I went there often when I was a kid." he spoke politely. Well, this is awkward. Never thought someone a few years older would speak to me like this.

I stood up and got close to him but he moved back. I cleared my throat and showed him the paper.

"Can you take me to where this place is?" I asked. He looked at me and then at Cassius who was meters away from us. Ah. "Of course, you're coming with me right, Cassius?" I pleaded to Cassius with the use of my unnecessary speed blinking.

"Amelia, it's already ten in the evening. We can go there tomorrow." he said.

"But by the time we'll reach there, Felicita will be dead and that girl will be gone." I mumbled to myself, quiet enough so that only I can hear.

"What?"

"Nothing! Come on Cassius, please? Just this once?" I pleaded again and he still won't budge. Him and his stoic face. I have no choice but to be aggressive about this.

I ran towards him and hugged him. He stiffened and I didn't miss this chance to drag us outside the living room.

"Lead the way, Lance! Oh and anyone can feel free to join us." I said to them and kept on dragging Cassius outside.

"Man, our king is so whipped for her." I heard Hansel say and I smiled triumphantly.