Laifu was with an utter shock when he heard what Yin Laosan said, and then he came to deny, saying, “How is it possible? Those are all the prey the hunters risked their lives for.”

Yin Laosan shrugged, saying while being totally unconcerned, “What’s the point for lying? This is the fairest price among this bazaar. If you don’t believe me, just follow me up and check it out.”

Laifu glanced at Wu Dahu, and then shouted being recalcitrant, “Wait a minute! Dahu hasn’t reported yet. Probably he gets a far lower price than yours.”

Yin Lao looked at Wu Dahu who was now standing there dumbfounded, and then he burst into laughter, holding his stomach and saying, “He? He got a lower price than mine? I bet he can’t even make a bargain!”

Wu Dahu glanced back with a plain expression, and then said calmly, “Ten pieces of hare fur for one silver coin, one piece of bear fur for one silver coin, two pieces of fox fur for three silver coins and one piece of mink fur for two silver coins.”

“WHAT?” shouted Laifu and Yin Laosan with one voice, as if they had heard something terrifying.

Wu Dahu delivered them a slight smile, and then turned around, saying, “Follow me up. That guy needs money urgently.”

Seeing that Wu Dahu had led the way, Laifu and Yin Laosan followed behind.Both of them were with utter bewilderment on their expressions.

Even though that businessman was urgent to get money, it was impossible for him to sell the furs in such a low price to Wu Dahu. If they didn’t know that Wu Dahu was first in this place either, they probably would have believed that he was well acquainted with that businessman.

The man right at the corner erupted all of a sudden when he noticed Wu Dahu approaching. Smiling, he said, “Have you reached an agreement yet? Then I will hand all these stuff to you.”

Laifu took a glance on the man’s stall, he gushed with astonishment at once, “We don’t want meat at all. We only want fur!”

The man raised his eyebrows a bit, saying to Wu Dahu, “Didn’t you say that you will pack these all? Otherwise, how am I willing to sell you at such a low price?”

Nodding, Wu Dahu answered, “Right, we will pack them all. He wants the furs and I want the meat, just pack them all respectively.”

Seeing that Wu Dahu took out the silver coins without hesitation, the man happily packed up everything on the stall, and then tore the meat and skin part and divided them into two piles and used ropes to tie them up.

Laifu approached to Wu Dahu and then whispered, saying, “What’s the meat for? They will be rotten after we go back home!”

Wu Dahu smiled and then explained patiently, “Aren’t we going to stay here for two or three days? I am thinking to make this meat into dry ones. The dry meat can be stored for a whole winter without being rotten.”

Although Laifu understood this principle, he still asked in confusion, “But you and Song Qinghan aren’t able to eat them all in a whole winter! Or will you sell them? By the way, how much is the flesh?”

Wu Dahu mentioned a price that obviously had exceeded Laifu’s expectations. Laifu then responded in astonishment, saying, “No wonder you wanted to purchase them. It’s much cheaper than the price in our town. But compared with the fur business, the profit is much smaller.”

For Laifu, this such a tiny profit wasn’t something. But for Wu Dahu, it was quite a lot. Because in Wu Dahu’s mind, buying the flesh and fur together would just make the unit price lower. And for a further economic thinking, this could make him double profit.