ᴡᴀʀᴍ ɴɪɢʜᴛꜱ

(It's been so long, Im sorry, school's made me really busy!) 

You waited for Katsuki to return to the apartment, in one of the pairs of soft pajamas he had gotten you. They were black and loose, perfect for you. You weren't a fan of tight, "sexy" things.

(You go Queen, you look sexy in dem jammies you wear <33. I wear a T-shirt to bed and it's comfy as hell, who needs to be sexy when you're comfy )

You softly hummed to yourself, one of the songs Bakugou had shown you the first night you were able to sleep in his bed. Of course, you were a tiny dragon, but you remembered it well. 
It was a beautiful tune, capturing how you felt when nothing was noisy, and all you could hear was the sound of your own breathe and the soft clang of Katsuki's windchime outside on the balcony, the cute butterfly one you had picked out for him on his birthday. (Mina took you shopping and you thought it captured his colors perfectly) 

It had soft silver colored chimes, with orange and black butterflies. The small, graceful looking butterflies had accents of blue and a few flowers covered the ring on top that held them all together. You smiled at the sound, relaxing into the grey couch with your eyes shut. This was a very nice moment, and you smiled at the peaceful feeling.

----------------------

Katsuki had been running a bit later than usual, Kirishima had been talking to him about working out for almost 30 minutes, then he had to rush to the cute little gift shop downtown, where they had hot cocoa, sweets, and even some Chinese food in the little food court. He carried the few bags, letting the soft wind blow his blond locks around. He looked at the sky, it's color a light purple and blue. He almost smiled as he thought about coming home to you, you guys' had planned on watching a movie and he wanted to attempt to cuddle you. 

Normally when he tried, it'd just be him up against you whilst you slept, or it'd be a quick goodnight hug and then you'd turn away from him. He walked up the apartment stairs and unlocked the door, setting the bags on the counter and taking off his shoes. He fixed his hair and looked for you, finding you in his room. He smiled to himself.

"Well hello shithead." (ah yes flirty~)

-------------------------

You turned to him, your face turning away from the window. You smiled and you rushed over, almost tackling him in a soft hug

"You're home!" 

He nodded and ruffled your soft hair, telling you to sit on the bed. He then went and got the food, the pre-made hot cocoa, and the sweets. He got in the bed with you and gave you your food.

You were excited, you watched the movie, your e/c eyes focused on the bright colors of "Luca". Katsuki had bought Disney plus for you since you had seen it advertising everywhere and you begged him to watch it with you. After a lot of convincing, he caved and here you were. 

After you finished your hot cocoa and food, you chowed on snacks and Katsuki had his arm around you, making you a bit flustered. You felt him get closer and closer every once in a while, blushing each time.

After a while, he was cuddling you. He was a bit red himself you noticed, and once the credits rolled, you were dozing off in his arms. You slowed inched into his chest, your head rested in his neck. You breathed softly as you slept, Katsuki noticing your breathing pattern.

----------------------

"I love you--" 

He spoke very softly, only above a whisper. He made sure you were asleep before he turned off the TV, closing his eyes and falling asleep as well....

(AH THIS IS KINDA BADD)