ʜᴇʟʟꜰɪʀᴇ

You laid on Katsuki's bed, waiting for him to return home from school- like usual. You whined and rolled around, the blankets messing up more than they were before. You heard the familiar click of the door and then a set of footsteps-

wait no,,,, 

two sets of footsteps.

     You quietly peeked out, seeing Katsuki- and another person- a female. You couldn't help but whimper, your eyes glued to the pretty female. You felt a ping of jealousy as she giggled and smiled as she took in her settings. You slipped back into his room before she could spot you, opening the closet and hiding between the shirts on the ground. Katsuki didn't call for you- he didn't even pay attention to anything else- but that black haired girl with piercing blue eyes. You heard their footsteps grow louder, your shaky hand reached out, shutting the closet as quiet as possible. 

     The female entered first, giggling again as she plopped down on his bed. She looked around, her eyes landing on your clothes on the floor. 

"uhh- Katsuki?- who's clothes are those?" Her high pitched voice echoed around his room, he turned to look at the dresses and socks on the floor, belonging to you.

     He let out a loud groan and grabbed them, throwing them aside roughly. 

"My mom's- nobody important" He blushed as he looked at the female, shaking it off and turning around to his bag, grabbing his folder and notebook out.

"Why are they here though?-" she looks at him and pulls out her notebook

    He rolled his eyes "Why are you so nosey? She was staying with me- she left a couple hours ago. You said you needed chapter 18 notes right?- here they are" 

    He tossed to papers to her, he removed his coat and sat on his bed, looking around. 

"Y/n?,,,,"

She nods in thanks, not hearing his calling of your name. You whimper and pull your knees to your chest. He was your owner,,, not hers! You wanted to get out of the closet and throw her out, hug Katsuki close and tell him how much he meant to you- but she was in the way.

"Alrigghhtt! I'm done! Thanks Katsuki!" She giggles and hugs him tightly.

    From inside the closet, you growl lowly, watching her arms envelope him. You were too close to snapping. You watched Bakugou tense up, he awkwardly patted her back. She pulled away, her smile going gentle as she leaned in, her lips inches from his. 

You snapped, your pupils turning to slits as you bursted out of the closet.... 

sorry!! I've been in school, tiring AS FUCK! anyways- haha cliffhanger