ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ ʙᴀᴋᴀ

(Okay but damn, if I saw him walking towards me like that, I'd pass out ngl)

"Tch- n-no. Y/n like this-" Bakugou grabbed into his desk drawer and pulled out a small, skinny box. You watched as he opened it, some glasses inside. He grabbed them and slipped them on, you couldn't help it, you stared at him in confusion.
"Okay, 5 x 8 is- oi dumbass what are you looking at?" You squinted your eyes and reached your hand out, grabbing a small piece of his spiky blond hair and pulled.
"Ouch! WHAT THE FUCK!? Let go!" He swatted at your hand,
You moved both of your hands down to his cheeks and pinched them.
"Who are you? And what did you do to my owner?!" You growled and pinched his cheeks more.
"OUCH OUCH OUCH QUIT ASSWIPE! STOP MESSING AROUND-wait what?" He looked at you and yanked your hands off.
"Where is Bakugou? My owner!" You glared at him,
"Huh? What do you mean idiot?" He looked at his hands, then at you,
"I am Bakugou moron."
You shook your head,
"No your not. WHERE IS HE??" He rolled his eyes and slipped his glasses off.
You jumped on him,
"Where did you go?! A weird guy was here and-"
Bakugou chuckled,
"Your an idiot. There was no weird guy, it was me Y/n." You tilted your head in confusion,
"See? watch" he put his glasses on and took them off again.
"OH! Wow, you look different! Sorry, I kinda hurt you." You rubbed the back of your neck.

He rolled his eyes at you a patted your head,
"Idiot, I'm not weak you didn't hurt me. You're just a pain in the ass,"
You glared at him and pouted.
"Bully."
He scoffed and put his glasses back in the drawer. Standing up,
"I'm done teaching you for today moron. I'm gonna go make food, uhhh what do dragons eat?" You looked at him,

"Uhh anything really, unless it's broccoli. Broccoli is disgusting." You stuck out your tongue.

"Ha, damn right it is. Broccoli haired mother fucker can go to hell." From past experience, you knew he was talking about "Deku."

He stuck out his tongue and gave a thumbs down, smirking. You stood up and turned around facing Bakugou's bed.
"What are doing idiot... WAIT DONT YOU FUCKING DARE I JUST MADE THE BED!"
He growled, you turned around and smirked.

He ran forward to grab you but you had already launched yourself onto the bed, rolling around in the covers, getting wrapped up. You sat up, a burrito,

 You sat up, a burrito,

"Too late." You laughed at him,
"You look like my sensei." Was all he said before walking out. His apartment was always cold, due to him being an actual heater, and you got cold easily being half dragon.

You huffed and closed your eyes, sinking further into the blanket. You melted into the warm, comfy burrito and drifted off.

Bakugou POV)

After an hour, I had finished dinner. I assumed Y/n went off to play with some ball of yarn or something. I held the plates of food and searched around the house for my dragon. I walked into the living room,

"Y/n? Oi! Dumbass, food's ready!" No answer. I kept looking around the house, but found nothing, not a sign of her, no yarn sprawled out everywhere, no shoes in different orders, and no small pillow forts behind the couch. I tapped my foot and thought to where she could have been. The only place I didn't check was my room, I set the plates onto the countertop and walked up the stairs and into my room. As soon as I stepped in, I felt the temperature rise for some reason, the rest of the house is cold, why is it only in her-. I felt a soft breeze against my skin, making me turn towards the window. I gasped and ran over, I stuck my head out and looked down, hoping she hadn't jumped out. They were on the 4th floor, she wouldn't survive in her human form from that height. I brought my hand to my face and slid my hand downwards, wiping off my face in worry. I breathed in and closed my eyes for a second.

3rd person POV)
The silence was suddenly broken when he heard soft snores from the ball on his bed he hadn't seen before. Bakugou ran over and tore the blankets from his bed. Y/n rolled out of the blankets and plopped onto his bed, making him sigh in relief. He walked over to the window again and closed it.
"Bakkuuuggooouuu, I was comfyyyy" he rolled his eyes,
"Well nap time is over, get your lazy ass up, I made supper." You pounced up at the mention of food and stretched. Bakugou walked out and down the steps, only to be pushed by a hungry Y/n who was bulldozing her way through to get to her true love. Bakugou's cooking.

SORRY! I was really busy and didn't have time to write! Hope you enjoyed sorry if it sucked!! ^^