ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴋᴀᴛꜱᴜᴋɪ'ꜱ ɢɪʀʟꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ

It's been 11 months since you met Katsuki, you've been living with him and he's shown you around the city multiple times. It's been a great time, you feel special with him. 

but today you weren't doing anything considered exciting.

     You were snuggled up in the closet, which you've found quite comfy with a few pillows and blankets. It's become your little bed while Katsuki is at school or visiting his parents. Today was strange, Bakugou was flustered while talking to his friend, Sero about something in the living room. He had rushed you into his bedroom, then continuing to whisper to Sero out in the living room. You couldn't hear what he was saying, but his face was red and Sero had a smug grin on his face. Multiple times Katsuki hit the back of Sero's head out of embarrassment, while he laughed. You whimpered quietly and crawled back in the closet, which was were you were now. 

     After a while, you fell asleep, and didn't notice the sound of Katsuki and Sero leaving.

Bakugou's POV:

I cannot believe I went along with his plan... He knew I liked her! Why couldn't he just leave me the fuck alone.... oh wait- I agreed to this. It's only an experiment though... If he kisses me I will slap him into the next week. 

     I watched as Sero dug around the multiple wigs at the Halloween store we had walked to. I grumbled under my breathe, Hanta throwing a long, black wig into the basket. He waved me to the makeup, grabbing some eyeliner, foundation, lip tint, eyeshadow, fake eyelashes with glue, and other things. 

He claimed his cousin would always make him do her makeup, so he would be able to do that useless skill with the thing we were doing today. We paid and left, Hanta carrying the bag to another store, filled with girly clothing. Thank the fucking lord above he was paying for all of this shit, I wouldn't waste my money on something so dumb....

     "Bakugou which one do you find me sexy in?" 
He held up a short, flowy red dress to his body and posed, snickering. I growled and barred my teeth, causing him to toss the dress back. He chuckled as we continued looking for a dress. 

After a while, we found a smaller white dress that was flowy. It had a small bow tied in the middle with string and he showed it out to me. 
"Ooh! After I use it, you can give it to Y/n! I bet they'll love it!" 

     My eyes softened as I thought about her in the dress, I bet she would look stunning in it....

"Bro?..." He tilted his head and questionably looked at me. I shook my head and nodded, snatching the dress and walking to the paying area.

Third person POV: 

Hanta was finally finished, wearing dressy sleeves to hide his elbows. He showed Bakugou, which the male only rolled his eyes and grabbed his arm as he entered the apartment. He thought this was embarrassing, but he was curious how you would react.  

LMAO. SERO'S APPEARENCE ))

You heard the door open and you sprinted out of the closet and into the living room. You missed him so much, you were gonna hug him so tight!- wait... who is that-

You stopped dead in your tracks at the woman who stood next to Katsuki, she was absolutely gorgeous! She had such nice hair, eyes, and she wore a pretty dress to top it off. Katsuki had his arm wrapped around hers as he slipped his shoes off, hers were already on the small carpet by the door. 

"Oh hello Y/n- I brought my g-g..." He stuttered, anger in his eyes as he instantly got embarrassed. But no, this man did not back down.
"girlfriend." 

You felt your chest squeeze, it hurt to hear that. You looked at her nervously and fiddled your fingers. 
"H-Hello..."
She smiled in return. 
"Hello! Y/n right? Katsuki told me about you!" 

You weren't one to judge, but her voice sounded strange, like it was forced. You smiled back

"O-oh really?.."
"Only good things dear, only good things!" She walked to the counter and sat at a stool, her dress set perfectly.

"How was your day babe?" She looked at Katsuki, which you didn't notice how angry his eyes looked as he spoke.

"Good. How was yours... hoNEy?"

You walked over to Bakugou and hugged him for a moment, inhaling his comforting scent to calm you down. He only patted your back, unlike normal, he would scoop you up into a hug. You pulled away and smiled weakly. 

"I-I'm gonna go... back..." 
You sniffled and wiped your burning eyes, which caught Bakugou's attention. He looked to you with surprised eyes, looking to his "girlfriend" for a moment before watching as you quietly apologized and rushed off into his room. Why did it hurt you so badly?!

He growled under his breathe and glared at Sero. 
"You made her cry!"

Sero threw up his hands in defense. "No I didn't!" 
Katsuki shook his head and ran after you into his room. 
"Y/n?..." He spoke gently as he entered.

You were in his bed, hugging his pillow. You flinched at the sound of his voice and you froze. You heard him sigh and after he shut the door, you felt the bed weigh down as he sat. You sniffled again, small whimpers slipping your lips. He scooted up behind you as he laid down and he rubbed his flushed face. He wanted to snuggle you, but he didn't know if you'd push him off or not.

     After a while of thinking, he slipped under the blanket and leaned his front against your back and snuggled his face in the crook of your neck, his voice soft, but still rough. 
"I-... I don't have a girlfriend... it's Sero, we were only playing a joke on you... I'm- sorry-- I didn't know you would cry" 

You let out a breathe you were holding in, turning to face him. You looked into his eyes with your teary ones, you could tell he felt bad. 

"W-Why would you do that?... it made me so sad..." 
He sighed once again and pulled your head to his chest. "It was Sero's idea, we were curious... I'm sorry I didn't hug you properly either... come here sweetie..." 

     Your face burned red, that was the first time he had ever called you that. It made your chest squeeze and your heart skip a beat. He held you close and wrapped his arms around your waist. You shakily hugged him back, legs intertwining with him as you calmed down....

Then Sero came in without makeup, wearing the dress and cackling. 

"OOOOHH BABE!~~" He wheezed loudly and Katsuki jolted up, chasing him out and down the hall, you could hear Sero laughing and screaming as you rubbed your eyes and gently laughed... he called you sweetie... awe...

SORRY THIS WAS SHIT))