Chapter Twenty Seven

~ Kellins POV ~

Star and Deanna played that really cool, I'm proud of them. They didn't make anyone uncomfortable. Well, other than me when Vic put his arm around me for a #Kellic moment.

"See man, I told you she'd be cool!" I say to Vic as we make our way towards the restaurant.
Vic nods "Yeah, she's cool! She seems really comfortable with all the guys too." He signals towards the rest of sws.
I nod and laugh "Yeah, she settled in on the bus very quickly. Especially with Justin, I think he's her favourite. They're both nerds over The Terminator and one of the first things Justin said to her was 'Come with me if you wanna live!' So she really likes him!"
Vic laughs "Wow, a nerd huh. I know exactly what so say when we get inside. Keep an eye out for my amazing references!"
I raise an eyebrow "Well OK then!"

Star and Deanna have found a decent sized table for us to sit at and are sitting at it, talking about something. Probably about that #Kellic moment. I am NEVER going to live #Kellic down.

~ Stars POV ~

Deanna found a pretty long table for us all to sit at so we sat down and just started talking.
"So when do you think the other bands'll arrive?" Deanna asks curiously.
I shrug "No idea!"
Deanna facepalms "So they could arrive at any point and cause us to have fangirl attacks because we don't have time to prepare ourselves!?!"
I take a deep breath "I guess we should just stay alert and hope that we don't embarrass ourselves."
Deanna nods "Yeah, I guess so. Hey, what are you gonna eat?"
I look at the menu "Probably everything from the salad bar. This is Pizza Hut and the pasta they have on the salad bar is fricken amazing! And the tortilla chips ERHMEHGERD!!!"
Deanna laughs "I've never tried anything from the salad bar!"
I hold up a hand "Gurl, you haven't lived!"
And we both start laughing about the fact I just turned ghetto for no apparent reason.
"What are you girls are laughing about?" My dad asks curiously.
I decide to wind him up "We were just wondering what Copeland's reaction to Déjà Vu would be!"
Kellin facepalms "She'd probably dissown me as a father."
I nod "Yep. It wouldn't surprise me. I used to love the song but now you're my dad its just wrong! I can be mature about it though." I laugh.
Vic raises an eyebrow "Which one is Déjà Vu?"
Deanna laughs hysterically "Well we ain't singing it for you! Star have you got it on your phone?"
I laugh "Yep!" I pull my phone out of my pocket and find the song before getting my headphones out and handing them to Vic. He plugs in my headphones and presses play. Within seconds his eyes widen and he stares at Kellin who just raises his hands in innocence. Vic hands me my phone and headphones back and I put them back in my pockets.
"See what I mean?" I laugh.
Vic smiles and nods "Yes, poor Copeland!"
I hold up a hand "Ahem, its awkward for me too dammit!"
Vic laughs "Oh yeah sorry, poor Copeland AND Star!"

Then the rest of the bands arrive.
"FAB QUEEEEEEEN!!!" Andy shouts.
I laugh "ANDYYYYYY!!!!" I shout back.
He runs towards me and smiles widely "How are you your majesty?"
I laugh "I'm good, how're you?"
He smiles and nods "Pretty good too yeah." His voice turns to a whisper "Who are we going to sass tonight?"
I'm thoughtful for a moment "Hmm...EVERYONE except my dad, Deanna and Vic."
Andy laughs "Why not Vic?"
I smile "Because he's cool!"
Andy laughs again "Shall we let them in on the sass plan? So that they can be sassy with us?"
I nod "a sass army, I like your thinking!"
Andy smiles "I try, I try!"
I turn to Deanna, Vic and my dad. Everyone else is still outside. "After much consideration me and Andy have decided that you are the lucky ones that will not be sassed. We'd like you to join us in our sass army."
Kellin smiles "Seriously!?! You're letting us join!?! Yay!"
Deanna claps "I'd love to endlessly sass people!"
Vic raises an eyebrow "What's happening!?!"
I explain "Me and Andy are extremely sassy and we decided that we'll sass everybody EXCEPT you guys and we want you lot in our sass army so help us sass people. You in?"
Vic smiles "Sounds awesome!"
"Cool, so we have our own sass army!" I smile triumphantly before sitting down in my seat. "Darkness falls across the land, the midnight house is close at hand. Creatures crawl in search of blood, to terrorise your neighobrhood. And those whoever shall be found, without the soul for getting down. Must stand and face the hounds of hell and rot inside a corpsing shell. The foulnes enters in the air, the funk of 40,000 years. And grizly gouls from every tomb are closing in to seel your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver. For no mere mortal can resist the evil of the thriller..."
Everyone at this table is either staring at me with their jaws hanging open or with a confused expression.
Vic is one with his jaw hanging open "Were you just quoting what that creepy guy says in Thriller?"
I smile widely "Indeed I was. Thank god you know your music Vic!"
Deanna laughs "That was awesome, how'd you remember all that?"
I shrug "Michael Jackson is awesome!"
Kellin raises an eyebrow "I thought you liked punk-rock?"
I smile "Punk-rock is my favourite genre of music yes. I also like Michael Jackson but not much other pop and I like Dubstep too."
Deanna smiles and nods "I remember you talking about Dubstep in one of your videos!"
I smile "Dad did you not know I was quoting from Michael Jacksons Thriller? You had a confused expression on your face."
My Dad shakes his head "No I knew you were I was just confused because I didn't know you'd even heard of Michael Jackson!"
My jaw drops "Who HASNT heard of the King Of Pop!?!"
Kellin laughs "Good point!"
I turn to Andy "You alright dude? You aren't usually this quiet!?!"
He shakes his head "I'm beyond impressed that you knew all of that off by heart."
I laugh and punch the air "I IMPRESSED ANDY BIERSACK!!! YESSSSS!!!"
and everyone laughs.