Chapter Twenty

~ 20 minutes till meeting ~

Casually hyperventilating and having to be calmed down by Andy Biersack....

Andy Biersacks presence is not resolving my fangirl issues...

~ 10 minutes till meeting ~

Visibly shaking like a leaf now...

What if they dont like me?

What if they dont want to meet me now?

What if they forgot about me and walked away without a backward glance?

What if they turn out to be alien prostitutes and-OK NOW YOU'RE JUST BEING FRICKEN IRRATIONAL!!! ONLY PEWDS COULD POSSIBLY BE AN ALIEN PROSTITUTE GODDAMMIT!!!

~ 5 minutes till meeting ~

Oh holy freaking Satan.

Kellin walks off stage to see me sitting on a broken speaker with Andy, Deanna and Arnie kneeling around me while I have mini panic attacks. I think the rest of BVB left for food or something...I cant remember. Kellin runs over to me but I cant focus on him. I stare at the floor.
"Star? Honey are you ok?" Kellin asks, concern colouring his voice.
Arnie speaks up "She hasnt spoken to anyone in the last 20 minutes."
"What!?! Whats the matter with her!?!" Kellin asks, very worried now.
Andy clears his throat "We have no idea, something just CLICKED and she sat on this speaker and started hyperventilating and shaking like a leaf!"
Kellin gasps "Do you think she's having a panic attack!?!"
Deanna stands up "Right guys, whats happening today that could have her worried? Come on, THINK!!! What EXACTLY is she supposed to be doing today!?!"
The room is silent before Arnie says "She's meeting up with some youtubers after this show. I only know that from the vlog she made earlier."
Deanna sighs and I can tell she's smilling "I know EXACTLY whats wrong with her now, thanks Arnie."
Kellin gasps "Whats wrong with her!?!"
Deanna says "Isnt it blatantly obvious!?!" And Kellin shakes his head. Deanna sighs. "She's a FANGIRL meeting the people that she is a FANGIRL of. She's experiencing irrational thoughts and worries like a normal fangirl would in this situation. She's extremely worried. She's terrified they wont like her. She's nervous about meeting them." Wow, she's good! She nailed it!
Everybody in the room lets out an "Ahhhh!" That says "Obviously, duh! Im so stupid!"
Then Kellin tries to make eye contact with me again. I try to focus on him but for some reason...I cant. "Star? Can you look at me? Or at least make some movement to tell me you're ok!?!" He pleads. I think about this for a second before realising he's holding my hand. I squeeze his hand and he gasps. "Squeeze my hand for yes, dont do anything for no. Are you ok?"
I squeeze his hand.
Kellin smiles and sighs with relief "Thank god. You can hear us then?"
I squeeze his hand.
Kellin nods "Was Deanna right about why you're in this state?"
I squeeze his hand.
Kellin looks up at Deanna with a confused expression "How'd you know what was up with her?"
Deanna taps her temple "Im a fangirl myself, I know the way a fangirl thinks because I think in the same way. I got into a similar state when I snuck in here!"
Kellin smiles and turns back to me "Can you look at me?"
I try once again to focus on his face but I just...cant. I dont squeeze his hand.
Kellin nods and turns back to Deanna "Why cant she look at me?"
Deanna is thoughtful for a moment "She's either so in shock that she cant move her stare from the floor OR she doesnt have control over her own body."
Woah woah woah.

What!?!

I might not have control over my own body!?!

WHAT!?!?!

Kellin sits beside me and wraps an arm around me "I think you scared her Deanna."
Deanna suddenly clicks her fingers "I KNOW WHAT WILL SOLVE THIS!!! HOLD ON A SEC!!!!" She shouts excitedly before running out the stage door to the outside world.
I really hope her plan works, I hate being in this state and worrying everyone.
"I really hope that whatever Deanna has planned, it works. I know for a fact Star hates worrying people like this." Kellin sighs. Thank god he knows me so well.
Andy nods "I hope it works too. No girl should have to go through this. Especially because I know any sane person would be trying extremely hard to move even just their eyes. I should imagine she's terrified right now because she cant move."
Arnie smiles "Oh Deanna is very good." He's standing on the stage, looking outside.
Andy and Kellin give him confused looks but suddenly Deanna bursts through the doors with 3 adults. The fact I cant focus on them means they could be the president, ghandi and Morgan Freeman and I still wouldnt recognise them right now.