Chapter Twenty One

One of them runs towards me and kneels infront of me. Ok so it isnt Ghandi, the president or Morgan Freeman. This man is white as a sheet. Not to be racist but you get what I mean!
"Star?" The man says and I recognise the voice instantly. I smile widely at the thought of him being her.
Everybody gasps, Kellin says "She's started moving again! Keep talking, all of you do your intros or something!"
The man infront of me laughs and brings up one of my hands to high five with his. "WHA-PISH✋ Top of the mornin to ya laddies! My name is JackSepticEye and welcome to...WARPED TOUR!!!" Sean shouts excitedly.
A giggle escapes my mouth, Kellin gasps "YOU GUYS DO YOUR INTROS, PLEASE!!!"
The other 2 people step forward. One of them is a man. "Hahaha hows it going bros? My name is Peeeeeeeeewdiepie!!!" Felix says in a Swedish accent. My hand clenches into a fist.
Kellin looks confused "Is she annoyed!?!"
I clench my fist harder and attempt to lift it from my leg. Felix laughs "I dont think so, BROFIST!!!" He picks up my fist and brofists our fists together.
I smile widely. Kellin speaks up again "PLEASE, YOU TOO!!!" He pleads.
The woman comes closer to me "I dont really have an intro..." The very high pitched Italian voice squeaks.
Deanna clicks her fingers "NO WAIT I HAVE IT!!!" She grabs my phone and searches through something then puts my earphones in my ears. She presses play and as soon as I recognise the song I rip out the earphones and kick my phone across the floor, I crouch in a protective stance and make a cross sign with my fingers, hissing at my phone.
Kellin claps "GREAT JOB!!! But...Star what exactly are you doing?"
I stand up casually and face him "Banishing Satan from my phone."
Kellin laughs and goes to pick up my phone, when he realises what I mean he starts laughing hysterically. My phone is passed around the wide array of people in this room and all of them laugh.
Felix stops laughing and walks towards me "Y'know, you could delete this off your phone forever?"
I raise an eyebrow "Yeah, I've never met anyone thats good with technology so I've never been able to!"
Felix laughs "Want me to delete it for you?"
I nod frantically "Yes please!!!"
Felix laughs and begins to search through my music, deleting any signs of one direction. When he notices the playlist I named "Pewds, Sean and other awesomeness" he raises an eyebrow at me and I laugh. He looks through the playlist to see his DJ fortify music, the song "His name is Pewdiepie", the Fabulous song, JackSepticEyes outro and The Terminator theme.
Felix laughs "Wow, you really are a bro!"
I nod in agreement "I guessed that you got some money from people buying those songs, seeing as technically you're featured in them, even if it wasnt much money I found it comforting that with the money I spent on iTunes you could be using to buy a coffee!" I explained.
Felix smiles "Well thanks for the coffees!!!"
I smile "You're very welcome breh!"
Sean walks over to us "Are you ok now Star? After last night and everything?" He asks softly.
Felix looks confused, Sean didnt tell him. Good, he keeps stuff between me and him private. I nod and smile "Yep, all good! Thanks for your help last night by the way!"
Sean smiles "No problem!"
Then Kellin walks over "Yeah Sean, thanks a lot. If you hadnt texted me something really serious could've happened. Thank you." He says sincerely.
Sean smiles "You're welcome!"
I run over to Arnie who's standing by himself for some reason. "You ok Arnie?"
He nods "I just dont know who any of these people are so I feel weird talking to them, they're basically strangers!"
I laugh and turn around, I point towards Felix "Thats Pewdiepie, most subscribed and most viewed youtuber on youtube. He has over 30 million subscribers right now. He does gaming commentaries and vlogs on youtube. His trademark thing is a Brofist. Which is basically a fist bump but with a cooler name. He brofists the screen at the end of every video and, if you're a true bro, you brofist the screen with him. Bros are what his fans are known as by the way. His real name is Felix. Oh, he's also Swedish!" Arnie nods in understanding, I point at Marzia. "Thats Marzia, she's Italian. She's Pewdiepies girlfriend. Her youtube name is CutiepieMarzia, which is sweet because its similar to Pewdiepie. She has a beauty channel and does vlogs and sometimes gaming videos with Pewds. Her fans are called Marzipans." Arnie nods again. I point at Sean. "And THAT is JackSepticEye. The Irish man that has saved me from suicide multiple times. His name on youtube is JackSepticEye but you can call him Jack or Sean. Sean is his real name. He responds to Jack just as he would Sean so it doesnt really matter what you call him. He isnt as famous as Pewdiepie, he only has a few million subscribers. But thats still a lot. He also does gaming commentaries and his signature things are the high fives with the "wha-pish" sound effect, his intro 'Top of the morning to ya laddies!'And his outro 'If you liked it PUNCH that like button IN THE FACE LIKE A BOSS!!! And, high fives all round wha-pish ✋ wha-pish ✋ Thank you guys so much for watchind and I will see all you dudes..." I throw my arms in the air "IN THE NEXT VIDEOOOOOO!!!' Then there's some awesome dubstep music and yeah. Its awesome." I explain.
Arnie smiles "Cool!"