Chapter Three

~ Stars POV ~

Im so excited, I cant sleep. I decide to play fruit ninja in bed until that becomes so boring I nearly die. Then I simply stare at the ceiling, smiling widely at the thought of what is happening tomorrow. Unbelievably, somebody finally wants to adopt me. That thought brings me great happiness. Soon enough my eyelids start to feel heavy and I drift into a deep sleep.

DONT WANNA BE AN AMERICAN IDIOT!!!

My phone shouts at me, I groan but then smile, I set that alarm to remind myself that today is going to be amazing. I jump out of bed, smiling. I get dressed into my favourite outfit: tight green day shirt with dark blue skinny jeans and dark green vans and my wrists are covered in bracelets, smiling. I skip down the stairs, green day blasting through my headphones, smiling. Honestly, I can't stop smiling. I ate 5 waffles today, I must be really happy! As I do everyday, I go up to the attic and sit in the window. I wish they would come several hours early!

~ Kellins POV ~

I cant wait to meet Star today, from what we've read on their website she had a very rough childhood. They didnt give us the details of her story, they said that in time she will tell us herself. All I know is whatever happened to her will never happen again and should never have happened in the first place. Me and Katelynne will be the best parents we can for her and treat her as she deserves. We decided to take Copeland with us, we couldnt leave her here and she really wants to meet star.
"Daddy, when are we gonna meet Dar?" My beautiful 3 year old daughter says.
"In a few hours. Are you happy to meet her?" I chuckle at the way she pronounced Star.
"YES!!! I want a sisda!" She says excitedly, giggling.
"Great! Im sure she'll love you! Remember to be on your best behaviour though ok?"
"Yes daddy! Can we go now?" She asks, she's so sweet.
"No princess, we've got just over 2 hours before we have to go and meet her. Why dont you go and watch some tv?" I coo. She nods sadly and runs off to the living room. She's adorable. Katelynne is the most excited, she's already decorated Stars room and stocked her wardrobe full of Anthem Made and YouthQuaker and dozens of band shirts. Quite a few of them are sleeping with sirens. I wonder if Star has heard of us? She likes Green Day so she'll hopefully like our music. By the end of today I might have another daughter. Thats a weird yet amazing thought. In Stars description it said she was 4"11. Thats so cute! She's so small! I cant wait to meet her, the poor girl has apparently had no other hopeful-adoptive-parents before so she's probably terrified. She has nothing to be scared of though, Im sure she's perfect.

~ Stars POV ~

There is a clock on my phone. Every 10 seconds my phone goes into stand by if I dont touch it. Every 10 seconds Im touching my phone again to check the time. Hoping that somehow time will miraculously speed up or I'll fall asleep and half an hour will pass. There's no hope in either. Im too hyper (from all the sugar I put on my waffles) to sleep and unfortunately the time speeding up only happens in Doctor Who. Which kinda sucks. There's half an hour before they're supposed to arrive.

29 minutes...

28 minutes...

27 minutes...

26 minutes...

25 minutes...

AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!

Why cant they just show up 25 minutes early dammit? Fine, I'll listen to some music. I go on youtube and sign myself in. I've posted videos of me singing before and get a lot of positive comments. My youtube account has liked every Green Day music/lyric/performing live video they ever made. On my "Things you might like" list a band called "Sleeping With Sirens" has suddenly appeared. Huh. I'll listen to them, I wont watch videos yet. I decide to listen to "Tally it up settle the score".

~ 5 seconds into the song ~

...

~ 10 seconds into the song ~

OH MY GOD!!!!

~ 20 seconds into the song ~

WHAT WAS MY LIFE BEFORE THIS!?!?!?!?!?!

~ 30 seconds into the song ~

LET THE HEADBANGING COMMENCE!!!!

~ after listening to every song from the first album ~

HOLY

SHIT

HOLY

JESUS

THESE GUYS ARE AWESOME LIKE I CANT EVEN STRESS THIS CHIZZ

OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAWD!!!! \(^0^)/

I havent seen any of their faces yet. Just lyric videos. Love these guys already. Damn.

~ Checks Clock ~

OH MY GOD MY PEOPLE WILL BE HERE IN 5 MINUTES!!!!