Chapter Eleven

Im just watching JackSepticEyes most recent The Escapists video when I get a twitter notification. I pause the video and check my twitter feed.
Pewdiepie Tweeted: "Cant wait to meet Star in a few days! Im hoping she'll colab with me as well, if she wants to. JackSepticEye got me into her vids. She's awesome and so damn fabulous! You guys should check her out! 👊🏻😜"
I tweet: "Oh my god. Why are so many senpais noticing me all of a sudden!?!😱 I just called fabulous by the one and only Pewdiepie. HELL YEAH I'LL COLAB WITH YOU OH MY GOD!!! Ok, its settled, I can officially die happy 😱👼🏼"
Pewdiepie tweeted: "You're not allowed to die until I've met you and given you a brofist goddammit! 😂💁"
I tweet: "I cant PREVENT my death dude! But sure, here comes the brofist...MAHAA 👊🏻😜 Yes, I remember the mahaa days. Ah, they were the good old days. Back then I was a hipster for watching you! 😂💁🏼"
Pewdiepie tweets: "Yaaaasssss brofist! 👊🏻😂 The mahaa days man. You really are a true bro! What was the first thing you watched me play? 😝"
I tweet: "Amnesia 💁🏼 #JumpScaresForDays #ManlyScreaming #MammothSexyTime 😂👌🏻"
Pewdiepie tweets: "YOU REMEMBER MAMMOTH SEXY TIME!?!?!?!?!😱😱😱"
I tweet: "What sort of fangirl/bro would I be if I didnt!?!😂💁🏼"
Pewdiepie tweets: "OK ITS OFFICIAL STAR IS AWESOME EVERYONE CHECK OUT HER YOUTUBE RIGHT NOW DO IT I ORDER YOUR BROS SHE IS AWESOME SHE REMEMBERS MAMMOTH SEXY TIME JUST DO IT!!!! 👊🏻😂😱😂😱😂😱😂😱"
I tweet: "Why thank you Felix, what can I say? Im a classy bro! 👊🏻😂💁🏼"
Pewdiepie tweets: "That you are!😂💁"
I tweet: "Sorry, gotta go! Dads got a surprise for us all tonight! I'll probably be spamming instagram 'n shit with fabulous selfies so yeah! Byeeeeeeeeeeeee! 👋🏻😂"
Pewdiepie tweets: "Have fun bro! 👊🏻😉"

Oh my god. The two main senpais like me. Holy jesus. Imma just go die no-"STAR, YOU READY TO GO???" Dammit, I guess Im not dying yet.
"YEAH GIMME 5 MINUTES!!!" I shout, dashing to my mirror. I guess I do look presentable. "HOW SHOULD I DRESS???" I shout down the stairs.
"YOUR OWN STYLE, SWAGGY!?!" Kellin shouts back at me.
I roll my eyes "GREAT!!! THAT NARROWS IT DOWN!!!" And all I hear is Kellin laughing. Well he said swaggily so...tomboy-ish? Yeah, I'll be a tomboy. I run into my wardrobe and search through my clothes. Ok, I need a varsity jacket. Y'know those really cool ones? I love them, anyway. So I'll wear black skinny jeans, white sws tank top, black vans and a black and white varsity jacket.

I brush my sunkiss blonde hair and look at myself in the mirror. Much better! Now I look a lot nicer. Thank god I know what goes and what doesnt! Wait...there's something missing...glasses! I go to my accessory section and grab some glasses that dont have any lenses in, I dont have any problems with my eyes. I've always wanted glasses. These ones are perfect, they're large black rimmed ones. I take a selfie with the caption "Let the spam of selfies and random photos COMMENCE ✋😂 Oh btw, the glasses are just accessories. #ForeverWishingTheyWereReal 😎" and post it on twitter, instagram and facebook.
I run downstairs in record time, when Kellin sees me he smiles widely "You look AWESOME!!!" I run towards him and he picks me up and spins me around. Ah, the perks of being a short girl! He puts me down just as Katelynne comes into view. She looks beautiful as always, wearing a badass tomboy-ish outfit, carrying Copeland in her arms. Copeland honestly looks like a mini Katelynne in her outfit, its adorable! Kellins jaw drops when he sees Katelynne, those two are so cute together. They're still all lovey dovey with me around! Some people would think its gross but I find it just so damn kawaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiii (cute in Japanese) its probably because I've only seen love like that in movies. When I lived with my biological Dad I never experienced love. I start to slowly sink into a depressing state of mind when suddenly Kellin says "Ready to go!?!" Everyone nods and runs to the car. Kellin gives me a quizzical look and I smile weakly. He doesnt bother asking me whats wrong, he just picks me up and kisses both of my cheeks and carries me to the car. I really do have the best family in the entire world.