[M] Punishment | mingi x yeosang

Words counted: 1768

Trigger warning: none

Plot: yeosang's father caught him smoking and get's punished

-

"Yunho!" Yeosang came running towards him from the school building totally out of breath

Yunho was on his way out of the school to smoke.

"What's wrong?" Yeosang showed him his phone with a text of his father. Mingi.

"He wants me home right after school, i used to smoke and hangout, he never texts me anything like that. I think he found my pack of cigarettes." Yeosang pulled his hair

"And that is why you came to me in a rush?" Yunho lit up a cigarette

"What should i do?" Yunho scoffed as he tapped his cigarette, ash dropping on the floor.

"You never used to worry about that" yeosang grabbed his pack taking out one cigarette.

"Do you have time today? We could hang out at our spot in the garden." Yeosang took yunho's lighter to lit up his own cigarette.

"I have time today, do i need to bring you home with my car?" Yeosang nodded.

"I will text my dad that you will pick me up so he doesn't have to"

"Time for you to get your own drivers license" yunho joked while he puts out his cigarette.

"I need to say, you're dad is hot" he put his hands in his pocket

"You are not the first one to say this, i sometimes feel embarrassed" yeosang puts out his cigarette.

"the break is almost over we should go back inside" yunho said as he checked the time on his phone

"I'll follow you" yeosang said as he followed yunho back inside the building where they talked a little longer till they had class again.

-
Yunho pulled up the driveway as he turned off the engine. He pulls out the keys as they stepped out.

"Let's see what my dad has to say" yeosang said as he opened the front door.

Mingi was sitting at the dining table while the tv was on in the living room. He could see the tv through the kitchen.

"Hey dad" mingi stood up

"Hey son, i didn't expect you to bring someone over" he forced a smile at the taller figure next to yeosang.

"Why did i need to come home that quick?" Yeosang dared to ask. He was scared.

"I spoke with miss haneul and she said you were absent yesterday when i brought you to school that day. She also said you have been skipping class."

Yeosang could breath again, as long as it wasn't about smoking. Yeosang begged miss haneul to not tell his dad about him smoking and he got away with it.

"I felt sick yesterday so i went to yunho but i told the director but he didn't report me absent" yeosang lied. mingi nodded slowly

"And what about skipping class" mingi spoke as he crossed his arms

"I'm sorry dad, i didn't mean to" he could only answer.

"but it still happened, i hope it wont happen again or we need to have a serious conversation with her" Yeosang nodded

"Good, you guys like something to drink?" Yunho nodded but yeosang stopped his dad.

"We will get it ourself, yunho and i are gonna hang out at our spot" he nodded