[A/F/M] Third wheel part 2 | wooyoung x san x yeosang

Words count: 2020

|last part|

Trigger warning: none

♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎

Yeosang woke up by someone poking his cheeks.

"Yeo, breakfast is ready" wooyoung continued poking his cheek.

"Coming" wooyoung nodded and left the room, yeosang put on a big sweater and jeans with his black with white striped bath slippers.

He went downstairs getting greeted by the rest and took a seat next to Wooyoung

"Seems like you are still tired" mingi joked

"Yeah Wooyoung poked my cheek to wake me up" yeosang said avoiding eye contact with Wooyoung

The others laughed

As rhe members were eating breakfast, wooyoung tapped Yeosang's shoulder

"Can we talk? Alone" yeosang nodded following Wooyoung some meters away from the table.

"Yeo... can you be honest?" Wooyoung began speaking.

"What do you think about me and san?" Yeosang couldn't answer

"Why?"

"Just want your opinion, i hope it isn't a bother that i am dating him." Yeosang shook his head

"Good because i love him, i love him from the bottom of my heart, i never loved anyone more then him"

Was he really saying that? Like for real. To his own best friend

Seonghwa heard wooyoung speaking and Yeosang standing there uncomfortable. Seonghwa felt his blood boil.

Yeosang let the tears escape pushing Wooyoung aside.

"What is wrong with you yeo! Something is off with you lately, you don't even wanna tell me about it? I thought we were friends"

Yeosang didn't say anything grabbing his jacket and left.

Seonghwa slammed his hand on the table.

"What is wrong?"

"What is wrong? Can you not see what is wrong? It's really clear for us wooyoung. How dare you! Yeosang fucking likes you for gods sake and you have the balls to just say that to him, yes something was off with him and you didn't even hesitate to ask?
It's that yeosang has us or maybe it could have been or end even worse,
Yeosang liked you for so long only to be replaced and totally left out by the person he loves and cares the most about.
I'm tired of seeing him suffering over you.
I hate you so fucking much Wooyoung for doing that! You better go apologize and find him! Don't dare to come back without him or you are dead"

Seonghwa finished speaking, his outburst scared the others. Wooyoung stood there in utter silence processing everything Seonghwa just said to him.

He felt like a bad friend for hurting yeosang so bad. Just having so much impact on the poor boy.

The night before. How stupid was he to just believe what yeosang said when he was clearly crying in front of him.

"I have to find him"

"Yeah you better do" seonghwa cursed under his breath, hongjoong tried calming him down.

When Wooyoung left San still sat at the table, tears running sown his cheeks