[M] Threesome | wooyoung x san x yeosang

Words counted.

Trigger warning: idk

Plot: wooyoung and san meet a handsome pole dancer at the club and are having a threesome

♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎

"Mmm please faster" a random guy begged, wooyoung and san were having sex with random people.

They were typical fuckboys but they never found the one yet and that was their way of trying.

The guy was sucking off Wooyoung while San was fucking the guy from behind.

It has been past thirty minutes and yet San couldn't cum, san let out a big sigh as he pulled out, the guy stopped moaning.

"Go" san replied sternly to the guy. The guy dressed himself up and left after

"San we still haven't found the one, don't you think we should do something else?" San sighed

They wanted to have the one, one where sex feels like heaven. One person they want to play with over and over again, someone that makes them feel really good.

"That's is what i mean, what are we gonna do about it? We have done this with plenty of people, what should we do?"

"I felt something with this guy but not enough to be."

"I don't know woo, let's have a drink tonight, i know a club where they score good"

-
San and Wooyoung were standing in front of the nightclub san suggested.

They went inside and ordered a drink, a strong drink, making sure to not drink to much cause san drove them there.

As they kept on drinking they heard the crowd cheer as music out of sudden started playing, san in confusion finished his drink to check what was happening.

San walked through the crowd looking through the people as he watched carefully, wooyoung arrived after.

A guy in sleeveless mesh t shirt with black leather panties was pole dancing in the middle of the club, san admired the boy dancing around the pole.

The guy sways his hips as he grinded against the pole, sliding his back down the pole. Sweat was dripping all over the guy's body as he was dancing around the pole.

The guy caught san's eyes, he was like someone san has been longing to meet. He was goddamn attractive.

One thing he was sure about... he needed that boy tonight.

"Do you think what i think?" San asked side eyeing wooyoung

"I think exactly what you think, we need him!" San bit down his lower lip as the guy finished and walked away from the pole.

Yeosang went his way past the crowd to the bar for a drink greeting the bartender with a flirty smile.

The two took their chance as they waited for him to finish drinking and go to the back room.

As yeosang went inside the door slammed shut as he got pushed against the door a pair of lips slamming against his immediately.

Yeosang gasped as he faced a purple haired male, the figure was a bit shorter than him, the guy trailed his tongue down yeosang's bottom lip.

Yeosang closed his eyes as another figure came from nowhere, blue hair. San allowed a smile showing his dimples.

San trailed kisses down his neck, at the same time he moved his hand down his hips to his buttcheeks making sure to squeeze them hoping the boy would get the point

They eventually broke apart to admire the beautiful boy from a little closer

"What's your name gorgeous" san asked, yeosang giggled.

"Yeosang" he answered with a smirk on his face.

"What do you want to do?" San asked hand next to yeosang's head against the door.

"Anything you guys want, i wanna feel good." San dropped yeosang to his knees letting him unzip his pants.

Yeosang let san's cock free, wooyoung wanted action too and stepped closer to yeosang who started unzipping his pants too.

yeosang began suck them off alternately making sure to pleasure them enough.

"Fuck i think we found the right one, what do you think" yeosang started giving them a handjob before forcing his mouth around them.

taking one another Yeosang went on for some minutes before they were both stiff.

Yeosang eventually let go off them both as san pulled off his mesh shirt and his leather panties fully before sitting himself on the sofa.

Yeosang got on top of san and sat down on his cock before it disappeared fully inside his hole, wooyoung got behind him and pushed himself inside yeosang.

as yeosang leaned forwards san held his buttcheeks as he thrusted inside the tight boy. Yeosang was still tight.

they both never felt this good with anyone and they knew they had the right one.

"Shit you both are so big" yeosang moaned in pleasure as his walls clenched against their cock's.

Yeosang started touching himself, it helped him and it made him turn up.

San forced his hands through his hair as he slightly kissed his forehead.

As yeosang was well stretched wooyoug started thrusting deep into Yeosang. Yeosang almost screamed it out.

Yeosang's eyes rolled to the back of his head as his breath hitched, yeosang arched his back as they both hit his spot.

Yeosang gripped onto san's arms as they both continued thrusting on his spot. Yeosang was reaching his climax

"I think someone is close" as san spoke Yeosang came on san's stomach. He let out a relieved sigh.

As yeosang continued on moaning, yeosang leaned forward to kiss san on his lips, his tongue asking for entrance.

"Fuck i'm close" san answered.

"Me too" wooyoung replied back as he held yeosang's hips

"Please cum inside me, i want to feel your cum inside me please" yeosang begged at point, a few more thrusts and they both released

As they were fully released the pulled out and stood up.

"Never thought we would meet the one here, but i'm glad we did" san spoke to Wooyoung

San moved to yeosang on the sofa

"Here are our numbers" san opened yeosang's palm and stuffed a piece of paper in his hand and closed it.

"Wait i don't even know your names."

"I'm san that is wooyoung" san kissed the boy once more before closing the door leaving the boy there on the sofa searching for his clothes.

♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎

God why is this one so bad 😫

Gonna make some good changes in this one tomorrow.

i'm so tired and want to sleep so bad. All because of covid. I always stayed up late 11 but now i can barely keep my eyes open at 9

Had someone test me today and got the results, once again it turned out positive.

I am having troubles with wattpad, the titles of any book doesn't show, is anyone having this too?

I have deleted the app and restarted my phone but nothing works, hope it is an error of wattpad but it is annoying :(