[F/M] A king and a prince their first time | seonghwa x yeosang

Words counted: 1152

Plot: seonghwa and yeosang sneaks out during a meeting with the most important people of the kingdom to have sex

♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎

It was just like the other days in seonghwa and yeosang's kingdom. Yeosang got choosen as seonghwa's prince.

It wasn't because of other people but he choose yeosang himself cause he thought he would fit really good in his kingdom.

Today there was an important meeting in the big hall between all the important people. There weren't many important people but mostly the ministers and those were a lot of people here. Of course seonghwa's parents and yeosang's were also there

"Seonghwa where is yeosang shouldn't he already be here?" Seonghwa's mom asked fixing seonghwa's hair.

"I have no idea where he is mom I'll find him I'll be back in a moment"

Seonghwa walked down the hall towards the room he shared with his prince. As he opened the door Yeosang was fixing himself in the mirror.

"Yeo i told you to hurry up" seonghwa shook his head as he stood behind yeosang.

"I know hwa but shower took a little longer, i really don't want to have a meeting right now" yeosang finished his hair making sure if he looked good.

"Me neither" seonghwa wrapped his arms around yeosang's waist snuggling in his neck smelling his scent.

"You used the perfume i like?" Seonghwa moved up to kiss his head.

"maybe. We could sneak out" yeosang answered as he turned around to place his lips on seonghwa's.

"You think we can?" Yeosang wrapped his arms around Seonghwa's neck kissing seonghwa softly on his lips.

"Yeo we will be late for our meeting" seonghwa spoke as yeosang's lips were exploring his face.

"Can't we just let it go?" Seonghwa shook his head.

"Important business yeosang we can't miss that" yeosang pouted

"You don't want to go either why are you going against it. Let's just sneak out during the meeting okay? Please?" Yeosang asked almost begging at point.

"No" seonghwa rolled his eyes grabbing yeosang's hand taking him back to his parents.

"Finally you guys are back, we were waiting for you now the meeting can start"

As the boy's took a seat next to each other a drink got handed to them before they started a big discussion that was going around the kingdom.

Before they knew almost thirty minutes passed and yeosang was getting bored.

Yeosang moved his leg to find Seonghwa's and rubbed his feet against seonghwa's.

Seonghwa bit his lip at the feeling but shook it off with a glare yeosang's way

Yeosang ran his hand down his thigh squeezing it. Seonghwa suddenly stood up.

"Excuse us please" seonghwa grabbed yeosang's hand and stormed to their room

Seonghwa slammed the door shut and pushed yeosang onto the bed.

"What are you doing?" Yeosang asked irritated as seonghwa crawled to him.

"Apologize! What were you thinking!" Yeosang smirked

"I have no idea what you are talking about" yeosang crossed his arms