[A/F] Show interest | seonghwa x yeosang

Words count: 1990

Ship: seonghwa x Yeosang

Fluff
Angst

Trigger warning: none

Plot: yeosang always comes to Seonghwa's soccer matches but if Yeosang asks if seonghwa wants to watch his basketball matches he refuses.

♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎

Yeosang was standing in front of seonghwa's football field with his child in his arms watching his game.

Yeosang actually watches his boyfriend every saturday, but sometimes his own basketball games get in the way from which he can't.

Wooyoung was playing with a toy from home he took with him to play.

" mommy i'm boring." He bit his nails

"Baby it's only ten minutes then he is done, go cheer for daddy." Yeosang grabbed the kid's hand making him stop biting his nails and started waving to seonghwa.

Seonghwa was central defender means he was constantly running and walking across the field passing by his family.

A penalty was giving to Seonghwa's team. The ball got given to seonghwa to make the goal.

Seonghwa winked to yeosang before making the final goal for their team.

Now was it the job to make another goal or don't let the others make a goal at their goal to rank higher in the competition.

The last five minutes seonghwa's team didn't got the change to score neither did the opponents.

The referee made the final whistle ending the game by now.

Yeosang watched seonghwa grabbing his waterbottle making his way to his boyfriend.

"Are we finally going home now!" Wooyoung pouted. Seonghwa rubbed his head.

"Looks like Wooyoung is getting a little greedy and bored" seonghwa planted a kiss on Yeosang's lips.

"Yes, i promised yunnie to play with him or else i don't have time." Seonghwa kissed the kids head.

"Daddy smells" wooyoung closed his nose

"Yeah seonghwa go shower and fast please, wooyoung wants to go home" seonghwa drank from his bottle

"Fine" seonghwa teased him stroking his hand over his forehead stroking yeosang's cheek.

"Ew that's nasty, seonghwa!" He laughed.

"Anyways i have a basketball match on monday, are you coming?" Yeosang asked with hopeful eyes

"I'm sorry yeo i still have some work what has to be finished for tuesday" yeosang's smile faded

So you'd rather be busy with work than watch your boyfriend's basketball game. Thanks a lot. He turned around leaving seonghwa there dumbfounded.

Seonghwa watched him walk away, he cursed before going to shower with the rest of his team.

Yeosang walked with the kid to the car only did wooyoung notice a playground on their way.

"Playground! Mommy can i play?" Wooyoung pointed.

Yeosang put Wooyoung down letting him play while he took a seat on the bench watching his kid play for the upcoming twenty minutes waiting for Seonghwa.