[A/F] Is it okay to be gay? | Mingi x yeosang

Words counted: 1780

Trigger warning: hate

Plot: yeosang and mingi are in a relationship and in ateez while Yeosang get's negative and hurtful comments about his relationship with mingi telling him he is disgusting for being gay and tries his best to distant himself from mingi when he one day hurts mingi dearly

♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎

"You're fat"

"You're ugly"

"Yunho and mingi are better

"Being gay should be banned"

"Mingi doesn't like you"

"Fag"

-
Yeosang sighed rolling onto his back , the comments made him insecure, about himself either his relationship with Mingi.

Yeosang stared at the ceiling, unable to fall asleep, the hate, yeosang was always someone to not care about others opinion but lately it was kicking his ass.

Yeosang rolled on his side and grabbed his phone to check his latest post.

Yeosang felt relieved after reading the nice comments, yeosang scrolled further down finally seeing the hate comments.

Disgusting emoji's, hurtful words spread through the comments. Maybe they were right. Yeosang shouldn't be in ateez. And he especially shouldn't be in a relationship with Mingi.

People will find him disgusting.

Maybe being in a relationship with Mingi was wrong. He should like girls. Like adam and eva

Yeosang put his phone under his pillow and closed his eyes

-
Days passed by and yeosang has been trying his best to ignore mingi, it was hard cause they live under the same roof.

Mingi hasn't been paying attention to it but lately it is so clear that yeosang ignores him, he doesn't know why.

"Good morning" mingi greeted the rest taking a seat next to his best friend

"Have you seen yeo?" Hongjoong asked him, mingi shook his head rapidly.

"I haven't seen him, must be asleep" mingi coldly answered and filled his plate with food

"Ah there you are, good morning yeo" wooyoung greeted him

Yeosang joined them. Instead of sitting next to mingi like he always did, he instead shove his chair away and took a seat next to Hongjoong.

Mingi chewed rudely and prodded his food with anger on his fork. Yeosang with shaky hands filled his plate.

"Yeo, san and i are gonna play games today, you wanna join too?" Yeosang was so lost with looking at mingi that he didn't even hear the question that got asked.

"Yeah of course" yeosang spoke with a soft voice finally looking at Wooyoung.

"Mingi what are you gonna do today?" Seonghwa dared to ask understanding the whole situation between Mingi and Yeosang.

"I don't know" mingi replied drinking from his juice, he coughed.

"How nice it is at the table. Jongho said sarcastically finishing his breakfast.

As everyone finished breakfast Seonghwa washed the dishes while the rest went their own way with each other.

Yeosang decided to go to his room first to change in clothes before going to san's room to play games.