[F/M] Pleasure me | san x yeosang

Words counted: 636

Trigger warning: mpreg

Plot: yeosang is pregnant and not feeling well but San knows an idea that maybe works

♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎

Yeosang sat on his bed watching tv, he was two and half months pregnant and his belly was slowly growing.

He was having morning sickness, being tired, but he has been very excitable for sex since his pregnancy.

He wanted san and only san...

Yeosang rubbed his big belly that peeked from under his shirt.

Wearing clothes was getting harder for him, it didn't fit cause it couldn't cover his belly.

Yeosang tried to stand up to find san anywhere who was luckily close and in the bathroom.

Right after yeosang got out of his room the shower in the bathroom stopped.

The bathroom door flew open revealing san with only a towel wrapped around his middle.

"Oh Love why aren't you in bed?" San helped him back in bed.

"Sannie i'm in pain, i need to feel good" san thought getting a sudden idea in his head.

"Feel good huh. I know something" san undid his towel letting his cock set free

Yeosang licked his lips trying his best to get on his knees grabbing his cock before taking it in his mouth

Yeosang started bobbing his head taking every inch of him inside.

Yeosang didn't have much of a gag reflex so it was pretty easy to take it all in.

Yeosang licked up to the tip taking it after pleasuring the younger.

"Normally most people aren't very excited for sex but you are and i like that"

San removed Yeosang's pants only and turned the boy around on all fours

"Are you feeling okay love?" San asked wanting to be sure he was okay

"Yes i'm fine" san smiled forcing some fingers in Yeosang's mouth

"Suck them wet" yeosang swirled his tongue around his finger using enough saliva to wet them fully before san took his fingers out.

San forced his index finger slowly inside yeosang. Yeosang moaned

San forced another inside moving to make him get used to his fingers. Yeosang moaned even louder as san inserted the third and started fingering the boy stretching him enough.

San took his fingers out replacing it with his own member.

"Can i?" Yeosang nodded.

San slowly slid in letting Yeosang get used to his size before slowly moving inside of him.

Yeosang gripped the sheets underneath him loving how san was making him feel good.

"S-San i-i ah!" Yeosang got interrupted as San hit his prostate right away.

"You are doing okay?" Yeosang was choking on his moans getting the answer himself already.

Yeosang's mouth was agape, he arched his back as san kept hitting his spot.

San growled as Yeosang's walls clenched around his cock.

"S-San i'm close please" yeosang begged,
San's breath hitched deciding to go a little faster.

as yeosang felt the faster movement against his spot he reached his end and came onto the sheets

After yeosang came San reached his climax too and pulled out quickly to release his seed on yeosang's back.

"Do you feel good now?"

"I feel so good san, i love you" san smacked his ass

"I love you too, now let me clean you and the sheets" San grabbed a tissue to clean yeosang.

He changed yeosang back in his pyjama and himself and took him downstairs instead to lay him in the sofa covering him with a blanket.

Now san could clean the sheets.

San gave yeosang a kiss on the cheek going upstairs but got stopped

"Don't go, you can clean it later, i wanna cuddle" san smiled and crawled behind him to let Yeosang between his legs

Yeosang rested his head on his chest. They closed their eyes and drifted off to sleep

♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎