[A] Third wheel part 1 | wooyoung x san x yeosang

Words count: 1095

Trigger warning: none

Plot: yeosang likes wooyoung while Wooyoung likes san and san likes him back. Yeosang hate being the third wheel. Hearing them giggle and sneak into his and wooyoung's shared room. Till one day wooyoung and san get to know from the members how hurt he is.

♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎

Yeosang hated being a third wheel, like his is with Wooyoung and San.

Yeosang likes Wooyoung while Wooyoung doesn't even see him like that.

Wooyoung just sees him as his bestfriend, yeosang wishes to be something more.

Not only that but since they became boyfriends wooyoung became more distance

It was currently two weeks ago when they became boyfriends, wooyoung even asked Yeosang for advice for to confess to San.

Yeosang really wished to be in san's shoes if it could only be a day.

Almost every night when Yeosang is about to sleep, san sneaks in their room to be with Wooyoung.

Yeosang has to hear them making out and giggle every night.

Even worse, one night Yeosang had to hear them have sex. Why in their room?

Yeosang cries himself to sleep everyday, the members don't know yet about Yeosang's feelings for wooyoung but notice something is off with him.

Today the members are going to the cinema. The members enjoy doing stuff together.

After the members paid for some snacks they waited for their hall to open so they could go inside.

Yeosang stayed by Jongho side the whole day like a dog following it's owner.

After they got inside the hall they searched their seats, the members decided to seat in love seats together.

(Don't ask why, idk)

Wooyoung and san were all excited to sit together, it actually were all the couples together in one seat.

Jongho and Yeosang were the only one that were single, jongho knows Yeosang's feelings for Wooyoung.

Jongho has no problem with Yeosang liking someone else, jongho was the supportive one.

Actually Jongho likes Mingi, jongho knew he could go to mingi if something get's between, he is still waiting for the moment to confess.

Or is it a wrong idea to confess when Mingi is with Yunho.

As the lights turned off the subtitles appeared on the big screen meaning the movie started.

Yeosang grabbed a handful of popcorn from the bowl that was between them.

Yeosang couldn't even focus on the movie only hearing those giggles from the lovely couple a seat away from him. Seonghwa and hongjoong in between

San had his arm wrapped around wooyoung's neck leaning closer to whisper in his ear, wooyoung giggled.

Yeosang continued looking at them not noticing Jongho was looking his way to where his eyes were going.

San leaned in kissing wooyoung on the lips having their little make out session. Yeosang looked away

Jongho placed a hand on his shoulder, he patted his shoulder to comfort yeosang who was holding back the tears

Yeosang sniffled getting attention from the other side from Seonghwa.

Seonghwa hated seeing his members upset, but yeosang never was the one to cry easily so it hurted him even more.

Seonghwa glared at the happy couple next to him, seonghwa shouldn't be angry cause Wooyoung and san don't know about it but still.

"It will be fine, we are here for you." Seonghwa said rubbing the poor boy's back

Yeosang never had the need to leave the members like that but he rather wanted to do it now.

But it would be weird and confused for the rest. He chose to stay and continue watch the movie.

back at the dorms •

After the members arrived back home they went their own way to their rooms but decided to stop when Mingi was talking and being lovely to Jongho.

"Jongho, can i be honest?" Jongho hummed

"I like you Jongho, i like you alot" jongho frowned not understanding the situation

"What do you mean? You have yunho why are you saying all of this to me when he is right here"

"Let me explain

"I only did it to get to you, i wasn't sure if you liked me so i dated Yunho but i mean it when i say i have feelings for you and you only." Jongho was confused

Now jongho Will you give me a change to be yours?"

A smile formed on Jongho's lips.

"That's really cheesy but yes, i give you a change." Jongho wrapped his arms around Mingi's neck pulling him closer to lock their lips.

The members cheered for them, yeosang allowed a smile on his face being really happy for Jongho.

Mingi took the boy to his room, yeosang made his way to his shared room with Wooyoung.

Wooyoung was casually sitting on his bed with his phone, yeosang got on his own bed.

He changed in his pyjama and decided to already brush his teeth.

After getting back in bed he got a book and started to read when a phone started ringing

"Hey sannie." Wooyoung excitedly said waving to his boyfriend on the phone

"Hey beautiful, what are you doing?"

"Nothing just on my phone, why are you calling me we are literally in the same building."

"I know but i missed you and you are too far away to reach so i reach you like this"

"I miss you too sannie, i love you so much" wooyoung blew a kiss to san on the other side of the phone.

"I love you too my beautiful boy"

"I will hang up, i'm gonna sleep" wooyoung answered

"Goodnight, love you" san gave him kisses with his hands before hanging up

"Are you gonna sleep to Sangie?" Yeosang didn't realize he was crying

"Sangie are you okay?" Wooyoung crawled on his bed."

"Nothing to worry about, just tired" wooyoung frowned but still believed it.

"Well goodnight" wooyoung turned off the nightstand getting in his own bed

What is wrong with you, no i'm totally not okay!" Yeosang thought.

Yeosang sighed turning around, back facing Wooyoung.

Almost being asleep their door opened, yeosang didn't hesitate to turn around.

Wooyoung giggled, yeosang knew who it was

"Why is he here?" Yeosang thought by himself

"Sannie please" wooyoung laughed hearing silence, probably making out again.

"Baby i love you so much, i wanna sleep with you" san crawled behind Wooyoung to spoon him.

Yeosang tried his best to hold back the tears that were threatening to fall but failed, it ran down his rosy cheeks down on his pillow making a wet puddle of his tears.

Yeosang cried himself to sleep.

♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎