[F] Twins | yeosang x mingi x yunho

Words counted: 1768

Trigger warning: mpreg

Plot: yeosang is pregnant from twins with yunho and Mingi's help. The situation superfecundation. Where the twins have different biological fathers. The twins will be half siblings.

-
Yeosang was pregnant, yunho and mingi were the fathers. But lately there was something they have been worrying about a lot

Yeosang's bump was bigger than usual. It worried his boyfriends a lot.

"yeosang you sure this is okay, you're bump is bigger then it should be. I'm not sure" Yunho asked as Yeosang tried to sit down on the sofa with effort between his two boyfriends

"I don't know yunho, it's our first baby, it must be normal i guess." yeosang rubbed his big bump.

"We should have checked through ultrasound right after you got pregnant, we must go there" mingi answered

"Will you make the appointment?" Yeosang asked glancing to Mingi.

"Of course i will call them right away, are you hungry?" Mingi asked as he got his phone

"I don't know but i will eat some" yeosang said as he looked at his bump with a smile

"I'm so excited to meet you" yeosang spoke, mingi went to the kitchen to start making dinner after making an appointment.

"Are you feeling okay?" Yunho asked, ever since pregnancy started yeosang was dealing with morning sickness and a lot of pain.

"I'm okay, i haven't had morning sickness for a long time, but the baby kicks a lot and gives me cramps"

"That will all be over after we finally have our baby." Yunho kissed yeosang's cheek

"Good news, we can get an ultrasound tomorrow" mingi said as he entered the living room

"Yay" yeosang answered, yunho cuddled up to Yeosang and planted a kiss on his bump.

" five months and then you are finally here" yunho whispered before leaning up to kiss yeosang's head.

"If you stay here then i will go make dinner with mingi okay love?" Yeosang nodded and grabbed the remote while yunho and mingi went to the kitchen.

-
Yeosang, mingi and yunho were waiting in the room for the sonographer to be back. Someone else allowed them to go in to wait.

The sound of a door opening was heard, mingi turned his head as the woman sat down on her seat.

"Good afternoon, i am ms duri, your sonographer for today."

"And you must be yeosang?" Yeosang nodded in response

"As we received the call for an ultrasound, Can i hear it clear? Why did you came here? Most people already would have done a scan one or two months into pregnancy"

"We have been planning an ultrasound but we couldn't attend it, something came in between, lately i have been noticing my bump is a lot bigger and i'm not sure if it is good, my husband made an appointment since we haven't made one yet also."

"So you haven't done an ultrasound yet, you're bump is bigger than usual. It's good you came, there can be a possibility that you have twins or the baby is in a position in your womb that makes your bump look bigger."

"Twins?" Yunho said in excitement.

"Yes you must be really happy to get two babies at once, please follow me"

"You can sit down here" she answered

"Well we are gonna do a ultrasound scan, you must lift up your shirt so i can put the gel on." She sorted her stuff together