[A/M/F] Wrong decision | mingi x yeosang x jongho

Words counted: 2077

Trigger warnings: rape, break up, trauma?

Plot: yeosang's wrong decision was dating and be boyfriends with a bad boy named Mingi. The person who get's mad and jealous easily. He would punish yeosang if he did something wrong. He would slap yeosang if he snaps back
What will happen when jealousy hits mingi after watching Yeosang kiss someone else after their break up.

♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎

"I'm breaking up with you." Were the first words to escape Yeosang's mouth. Mingi's eyes were checking his phone

"Okay." He simply answered with a glare not even daring to take his attention away from his phone.

"You don't care?" Yeosang said in disbelief

"Why would i? Not like you mean anything to me." Yeosang wasn't hurt by his words. Their whole relationship was fake. Every kiss was fake, the hugs were fake.

Yeosang wanted someone better. Someone who does like him and do love him. Yeosang wished he realized it sooner but still went on with him waiting hopefully for some kind of miracle would happen that Mingi would change.

Not only that, mingi often went to the club to drink and get home angry to punish yeosang even harder.

Drinking just made Mingi feel good

Yeosang told him many times to stop but did mingi listen?

No.

"I atleast thought you would care about me, i have been trying my best to love you but you never thought about returning that love back, i guess we end this chapter of our live here. I hope you have a great time, goodbye Mingi." Yeosang spoke through tears

The sound of a door slamming shut made mingi look up. Mingi knew himself Yeosang deserved better, in those months they were together mingi was like shit to him.

Mingi wished he could change too but it felt like it was impossible, mingi was actually from stone, he had a stoneheart.

Mingi needed something, something that makes him feel good.. drink

Mingi knew he was slowly killing himself with drinking so much but he couldn't stop.

~ a week past ~

Seated at the school's cafetaria wooyoung and yeosang were having a break

"So it is for real? You and mingi broke up?" Wooyoung asked, he was happy that it was finally over. Wooyoung knew what was going on and didn't want yeosang to be hurt anymore.

"Yes me and Mingi are over, i hopes he would change for the better but he never did, he is the same cold hearted person he was in the beginning. I should have known what i was getting myself into"

"I'm glad you realized it cause mingi was going too far, you deserve someone better yeosang" yeosang took a sip from his drink from his straw.

"Where can i find someone better huh?" Yeosang joked

"Hey guys might i sit here?" Jongho asked with a smile on his face.

"Sure" yeosang mumbled patting the seat next to him.

"have you heard it?" Wooyoung asked Jongho who didn't know anything yet.

"Heard what?" Jongho asked in confusion glancing from wooyoung to yeosang.