Chapter 10: Explanations.

- (Lord commander POV, Location: Tera con prime, order of the twelve temple)-

the lord commander walked into a giant room and in that room, there's a giant alien woman with multiple eyes floating around her head.

Lord Commander: Helper Hula, i've always respect The Order of the Twelve being the eyes of the universe, where IS E-351!!!???

as he floated up to Hula, his powers started to flicker and he started to groan in pain as helper hula reached her hand to carefully grab him.

Helper Hula: (gasp) you're dying.

Lord Commander: Dying? really genius? I KNOW I'M DYING!!!!!

Helper Hula: everytime you use your light, you quicken your own death.

Lord Commander: that's why i need mooncake, or whatever that idiot calls him. i need him to live, tell me where he is?

Helper Hula: patience.

Lord Commander: That wasn't very helpful.

he then uses his powers to push Hula against the wall behind her, then started to make her floating eyes explode and hula fell down. the lord commander went back to the ground and started to cough up his blood, which is black because he's an alien.

Lord Commander: you will find him for me or next time, i finish the job.

he threatened.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- (beacon Amphitheatre, 3rd POV)-

Jaune: ....and after my dead-beat of a dad brought me back in the family, which i am very happy to be in again, I told Professor Ozpin to tell Ms. Goodwitch to call you in here, and well now you're all caught up after i what i told you all just now. 

after hearing his explanation, everyone's reactions, including the staff and arc family were mixed. The professors wanted to ask him what were his battles like in space, wiess desperately wanted to know how they created such technology that allowed them to go into space, Yang became super Jealous that he went fought against aliens. Ozpin was shocked that there's an super evil alien tyrant that goes by the name ''lord commander'' and that he ripped gary's arm off with his mind, same reaction as everyone else. and he started to get worried of what would happen if the lord commander met ''Her''. but what they don't know is that Blake was listening to the entire conversation, but was happy that Jaune is found and back in the family.

Jaune: anybody else have any questions?

velvet raised her hand

Velvet: i have one: do they have faunas on earth.

Gary: if you mean by ''peope with animal parts on their bodies but look human'', then no.

Faunas students: WHAT!!!!!!