Chapter 1: A new life

Somewhere in solitas, Jaune was dropped off by the bullhead and continued to walk on foot and later on, he found a small town to start a new life. At first, he took any job that was offered by the townsfolk and thanks to his mother's teaching, he found simple tasks to fulfill his day, opting to buy a tent he set up his new home in a patch of free land within the walls. 

Jaune spoke to the town's chief to allow him to live there and so he built up his strength and became known in town as the jack of trades, taking any job available from carpenter, farmer, waiter, to crossing guard for children, which earned him the attention to a lot of single moms and one of said moms gave him a cassarole as thanks or something. Jaune was slightly proud that he was able to accomplish these tasks.

but then he finally found his calling as the town's blacksmith, from making weapons to repairing said weapons, jaune was moving forward

A few months later

the town was under attack by bandits of the branwen tribe and in all the chaos, the grimm were attracted to the panic and the ill intent of the bandits who broke off the raid and left the village to die.

the town's guardsmen led the defense along with Jaune, until a few children were cornered by a pack of beowolves

Jaune saw this and charged at the pack without hesitation. he decided to calm the children down.

''hey, you kids alright?'' Jaune asked

the kids nodded fast

''one day, i want you to be heroes'' Jaune told them

''heroes'' the kids asked

''Yeah, i need you to be brave, go to your parents while i hold them off, got it?'' Jaune said in determination

the kids nodded fast once again and started to go to their moms

''GOOOO!!!!!!!!'' Jaune screamed

the kids ran while jaune grabbed the attention of the grim. all the while, screaming to the kids inspired them to move

''if you want to be heroes, you gotta have dreams kids... BE BRAVE'' Jaune screamed as he charged at the grimm horde along with the remaining guardsmen, the citizens miraculously evacuated the city along with the children Jaune saved as they looked back, they saw a young boy with blonde hair, the last man standing still fighting the grimm. then everything went black.

3 weeks later, the town sent their prayers to the fallen and was slowly but surely rebuilt, but with a new addition was given an effort to rebuild 

in the center of town stands a monument dedicated to the young man standing tall with a rifle in his hand blasting away to a statue of an ursa charging at him, with the names of the guardsmen etched on to the stone. in honor of a brave young man, with his name immortalized Jaune, with a quote ''if you want to be a hero, you got to have dreams'' engraved on to the statue. 

Academies were notified of these events and a few people were affected by the news.

Team CFVY travelled to the village to visit the gravesite and monument, with velvet kneeling down in prayer and in sadness that the boy she fell for has passed, but happy that he is now recognized as a hero. 

Yang went to investigate the branwen tribe, not caring for what happened to Jaune.

Ruby couldn't go due to Yang not letting her, but she snuck out and went there anyway, Blake sneaked off to visit the statue to pay her respects to Jaune who saved a city with humans along with faunas with her respect of him only growing. Glynda also went to pay her respects as well, seeing that the boy truly had a good heart after all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(Meanwhile, at night)

Jaune was running through a forest away from a pack of beowolves, injured. and as the beowolves come closer, he continued to run, despite being exhausted. When he kept on running, a single beowolf came out of the bushes and attempted to pounce on him but missed, unfortunately the beowolf was able to bite a hold of his arm, ripping off his elbow as he screamed in pain.

''AAAAAAAARGH'' Jaune screamed in pain as he clutches his wound as blood pours out of it. Fortunately, Jaune pushes on and run off again holding his wound. After running for a few minutes, he comes across a clearing, getting out of the forest as he hoped he would be alright... but he was wrong... in front of him was the edge of the cliff, the bottom was so deep that he can't even see the bottom. he desperately looks for another way, only to turn around and cornered by beowolves snarling at him, getting ready to kill him.

Jaune stares wide eyed at the situation that he's in, he feared the worst. as he tries to find hope to escape this kind of fate of death, but then something appeared behind him. And what is that something you may ask?

                                                                  A PORTAL!!! WHOO HOTDIGGIDY

as he turns around and sees it, he had no other choice but to go in. And soon the unknown portal disappears along with Jaune.... without a trace

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Location: Earth, Infinity Guard Spire-

In front of the spire, a human man with brown hair with gray sideburns, who maybe around his 30s or 40s, was returning from a mission along with his little green alien co-pilot were about to enter the building

In front of the spire, a human man with brown hair with gray sideburns, who maybe around his 30s or 40s, was returning from a mission along with his little green alien co-pilot were about to enter the building. well, that is until a portal opened up catching their attention

''what the hell'' the human exclaims in shock and draws out his laser pistol.

Soon a blonde male with a missing arm appears out of the portal landing on the ground unconcious, and that boy is, well you know who it is. they both walk up to him cautiously as the human male kneeled down to look at his condition.

''where did he come from!!??'' the little alien asked, looking at Jaune

''i don't know, Jack. come on, help me bring him in the infirmery'' the human said as they both bring him inside 

TO BE CONTINUED

hope you enjoyed chapter 1, cuz if you like RWBY and FINAL SPACE, then there's going to be more chapters like this one. so, stay tuned.

Ps: HAPPY THANKSGIVING