Chapter 9: Back in the family.

previously on chapter 8....

Jaune: and you're probably wondering about what happened about the village that was attacked by the white fang, am i right?

they nod their heads saying ''yes''.

- (Ozpin's Office, Jaune POV)-

Jaune: it was me; I led the attack of the white fang at the village.

Ozpin & Glynda were shocked at Jaune's confession

Glynda: WHY???!!! You better explai...

Jaune: It was to protect the villagers, It's our Job as Infinity Guard to protect life.

Ozpin & Glynda stared at confusion of what he meant by ''infinity Guard''

Glynda: what is the ''Infinity Guard''?

Jaune: it's an intergalactic organization dedicated to protect all things alive. unlike the huntsmen and huntresses, we represent hope and peace throughout the galaxy and eventually, the universe.

Glynda was at a loss of words of what he explained what the Infinity Guard is, and Ozpin was so shocked that he lost his grip and dropped his mug, causing his coffee to splatter all over the floor.

Ozpin: let me get this straight: after over a month of searching for you since you disappeared, you've been up there in space this whole time.

Jaune: Yes, exactl... did you say a month?

Glynda: yes, why?

Jaune: because i've been gone for...

then hears the elevator going up, fearing that someone he knew might see him. Then he quickly turns back to Ozpin & Glynda.

Jaune: tell no one you saw or found me, at least not yet.

he said as he put his helmet back on and turned on his cloaking device.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

disclaimer: yes, his armor has a cloaking device, it's something i thought up of when i started this whole fanfic chapter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

as the elevator went up, two adults with blonde hair entered the room approaching Ozpin & Glynda. Jaune recognized the two as he entered the elevator undetected. 

Jaune: (mouthing) mom.

he then looked at the male and glared at him with hate and anger. FYI: the male is Jaune's former dad.

James Arc: Professor Ozpin, did your students find any leads of where jaune is?

Ozpin was unsure of answering that question, he then saw Jaune uncloaked himself and used sign language saying ''no'', ozpin was confused but understood what Jaune was saying.

Ozpin: no James, i didn't get any reports of where your son is. I'm sorry

Charlotte Arc: (sigh) it's fine, I just... WANT MY BABY BACK!!!!!!!! 

She started crying loudly, then James knelt down to his wife and she pushed him away in anger, but still sad 

Charlotte Arc: GET AWAY FROM ME, THIS YOUR FAULT!!!!!! IT'S YOUR FAULT FOR DISOWNING HIM, FOR ALL WE KNOW MY BABY COULD BE DEAD, JAUNE COULD BE DEAD!!!!!! 

Jaune was at a loss, but was saddened of what his mom is experiencing, same thing goes with James.

James Arc: honey...