Chapter Eleven

Venus’s P.O.V
It was the next day and I woke up to see that Jasper wasn’t there and I sighed to myself before getting out of bed before I noticed a note on my nightstand from Jasper saying that he was there and that he had to leave to hunt and after reading the short note, I had gotten dressed and ready for the day before grabbing my things and heading downstairs to see that my mom rushing around the house, “everything alright mom?” I asked her and she let out a sigh when she stopped, “yeah, I’m just trying to look for the car keys'' she said and I soon noticed them underneath the News paper and handed them to her, “you ready to go dear, we’re gonna have to get something to eat on they way” she said and I nodded, “alrighty” I said and we both walked out the door and got in the car and had gotten coffee and something to eat on the way to school until we had finally got there, “goodbye sweetie, have a good day, I love you” my mom said from the car and I turned and waved, “by mom. Love you to” I said and noticed Mike and the others standing around a car and I went over to them and we talked for a bit until I realized that Jasper wasn’t here as we were heading inside and I sighed to myself hoping that he was alright as I thought about him throughout the entire day and I could tell Bella was wondering pretty much the same thing about Edward since neither of them were at school today and I began to feel worried that something might have happened and my mind was all over the place throughout the rest of the day. 

Later that day when school was over, I had grabbed my things as I let out a heavy sigh as I later walked out of the school and saw my mom waiting for me and I soon got in the car, “how was your day sweetie?” my mom asked as we left the school, “it was good. How about you?” I said to her, “it was alright. It was busy at the diner today” my mom answered as we soon made it home. I had grabbed a snack before I made it up to my room and saw Jasper standing there looking at the pictures of the both of us before he turned around to face me, “what’s wrong?” I asked as I dropped my things on the floor and walked up to him and held his hand, “we’re leaving town. People are noticing that Carlisle isn’t looking the age he’s suppose to and unfortunately you can’t come with us” he said to me and I just stood there not knowing what to say about it as a tear slipped down my cheek and I sat down on the bed, “does Bella know about it to?” I asked him and he sat down next to me, “Edward is probably talking to her about it now” he said and I nodded, “when are you leaving?” I asked him, “Tonight” he said and I hugged him tightly and I felt him hug back, “please don’t leave me” I said as more tears escaped my eye’s, “I have to darlin. We have no choice” he said and I just nodded, “I understand but will we be able to be in contact at least?” I asked as I looked up at him and he planted a kiss on my forehead, “I’ll see what I can do” he said and I nodded, “alright. I can cope with that. I hope, but at least tell me how you’re doing so I don’t get all depressed and think you left because of me or Bella” I said and he nodded, “just don’t forget that I’ll always love you and that y0u mean everything to me” he said to me as he held my face in his hands, “I love you to, more than anything” I said before we shared a passionate kiss and when I later opened my eyes, he was gone and I cried myself to sleep.

Jasper’s P.O.V
After leaving Venus, I couldn’t help but feel angry at myself for doing this to her but I know she knows that we have to considering the circumstances and I began to feel her pain the entire time I was packing my things after I had gotten back to the house and by the time I was done, Carlisle had walked into the room and I turned to face him, “how are you feeling?” he asked me and I just shrugged, “I don’t know what to feel right now besides feeling angry that I have to feel the one person that I love and care about” I told him and he nodded, “I know it’s hard Jasper but we have to and if you want, I will allow you to contact her because I know her feelings towards you are just as strong, if not, maybe even stronger than what you feel towards her” he told me and I nodded, “thank you. I just don’t want to lose her because of this. She’s everything to me Carlisle” I told him and he nodded, “I know Jasper. We should get going now. We should at least be out of town for a few months. Just until everything settles down” he said and the both of us walked out of the room and left the house and drove up to the Denali’s for a while and thought about what Carlisle had told me about seeing Venus and about when I should see her and whether or not that I should and it stayed like that for a while     

Immortal Love On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara