Chapter Thirty Five

Venus’s P.O.V
When the next day came around, everyone was packing and making sure they had everything they needed before Jacob spoke up, “um guy’s. Sam is outside” he said and I furrowed my brows a little as some of us went outside to see what he wanted, “hey Sam. what is it that you need” Carlisle said as the both of them shook hands before Sam handed him something, “Alice asked me to give you that. She and Marcus crossed our lands to the Ocean last night” Sam told him, “Carlisle'' Esme spoke up, “they left us” he said to everyone, “why” both Rose and I said at the same time, “she didn’t say” he answered, “can I see that?” Bella asked as she walked up to Carlisle and grabbed the note from his hand and read it. After talking about it for a little while longer, Sam had already left as we all headed back inside and finished doing what we were doing before, “Jasper and Venus, you’ll be coming with us right?” Edward asked us and the both of us nodded as I made sure that Ophelia had everything she needed before we had gotten into a separate and followed Edward and Bella after we left as Seth sat in the back with Ophelia. As we were getting close to the Denali’s place, we were now surrounded by snow and mountains, “it’s so pretty out here. It makes me want to forget about everything that’s going on” I said as I looked out the window, “yeah me to” Jasper said as we soon came to a stop and saw Edward getting out of the car and look at Jasper and he soon had done the same and walked over to him before they went over to the Denali’s, “we’re going to meet some new people alright” I told Ophelia as I turned around to face her, “will they like me?” she asked, “I think they’re going to love you” Seth said to her, “yeah, they just haven’t met anyone like you or your cousin Renesme before” I told her and she had a thoughtful look on her face and I turned to look out the front window to see Jasper looking at me as he nodded, “alright. Are you ready?” I asked her and she nodded. 

Shortly after I looked over to Seth and nodded as we both got out of the car and Seth got Ophelia out of her car seat and held her hand as we walked up with Bella and Jacob as he carried Renesmee and once they saw the kids, they took a few steps back with worry, “the Volturi will come for all of us” I heard Kate say, “you get those things out of here” Tanya said and we had stopped walking, “they’re not what they look like'' Edward said trying to reason with them, “this is a crime” Tonya shouted and both herself and Kate were about to charge at the kids and before Kate had gotten any closer to mine I used my ability to stop her from doing anything to her as spike of ice were pointing in Kates direction, “listen to him, please” I said to her before she turned around to face Tanya, “they have blood in their veins. You can feel their warmth” Edward said to them, “I can feel it” Carmen mentioned, “I’m Renesme’s Biological father and Bella’s her mother and the same goes for Jasper and Venus to their daughter Ophelia” Edward explained to them, “Impossible” Kate said not wanting to believe it, “it’s true, they were born while, Venus and I were still humans'' Bella explained, “I’ve never heard of such a thing” Eleazar said to us, “Renesmee can show you if you let her. But unfortunately, we aren't sure if Ophelia has any gifts of her own” Edward said to them and Eleazar walked up to us and I lowered the spikes of Ice to allow him to come closer, “Hello, my name is Eleazar. You must be Ophelia” he said introducing himself and she nodded as she hid behind me, “it’s ok. He’s a nice man” I told her and she slowly came from behind me and waved and he looked at her for what seemed like forever, “she does have an ability. She is able to manipulate or use other’s Abilities as her own for instance, she is able to use Renesmee’s ability to show her memories to others” Eleazar said and I smiled a little as I looked down at Ophelia and Bella, Edward and Jasper had looked in our direction after Eleazar walked back to the others and we walked up to them as well, “Tanya you owe us this much. We’re all under a death sentence because your sister didn’t let us explain” I heard Edwar say to her and Renesmee was the first to prove to her before Ophelia had done the same as she used her ability to use Renesmee’s power to shower Tanya as well, “it’s true. They’re not Immortal” Tanya said as she looked at the others. 

After a while, we had finally made it back home after convincing the Denali’s to help us with our situation and as days went by, Carlisle and Esme were able to convince a few people from Egypt named Amun, Tia and Benjamin as Benjamin was able to influence the Elements and shown both Ophelia and Renesmee what he can do and Ophelia had watched in amazement as he had grown a flower in her hand and had put it behind her ear and she came over to me and showed me and not long after, we had heard someone running until they had stopped in front of everyone, “who are they” Bella asked, “Senna and Zafrina. From the Amazon” Edward said and both Bella and I had walked up to them with the girls as they both showed them their memories. As more days went by, more Vampires started to show up as the latest one to arrive were Garrett and an Irish Coven and I was with Edward as we talked with the Irish Coven while Jasper talked with his friend named Peter. Later that day, my mom had wanted to spend some time with Ophelia and I had done the same with Bree as we talked about everything, “so, do you think the Volturi are really going to be convinced” Bree asked me and I sighed, “I don’t know, but I really hope so” I told her as I took a glance at Ophelia as she was talking and drawing with Maggie until Both Eleazar and I had gone outside, “I don’t see anything” we heard Bella say to Edward as she looked around, “Edward, you didn’t tell me your wife was a shield” Eleazar said to him, “what’s a shield?” Bella asked, “it’s a defensive telem” Eleazar told her, “it’s why I couldn’t read your mind, even before. It’s why Aro couldn’t” Edward explained, “you have a very powerful gift” Elazar said to Bella before Kate grabbed her hand, “oh yeah, she’s a shield alright. Should put it on her ass” Kate said, “or your voltage has been exaggerated” Garrett said and I smiled a little, “maybe it only works on the week” Kate said as she held out her hand and he did the same as he walked closer to Kate, “Garrett I wouldn’t” Carlisle said to him but he kept going, “let him do it” I said as I knew he would wince in pain from Kate’s ability and he did exactly that, “you, are an amazing woman” he said to her and I chuckled a little bit.

After some time had gone by, we were all still outside until we all heard what sounded like running and we all ran to see who it was and saw two men as they sat up on a ledge, “Vladimir, Stefan. You’re a long way from home” Carlisle said to the pair, “what are they doing here?” I heard Kate ask, “we heard the Volturi were moving against you and that you will not stand alone” the man with white hair said to Carlisle, “we didn’t do what we were accused of” Carlisle said to them, “we do not care what you did Carlisle” the same man said before the other spoke up, “we have been waiting a millennium. For the Italian scum to be challenged” the other said, “do they have a history with them or something?” I asked Carlisle as I walked up to him and he nodded, “they do” he said to me as both of them looked at me curiously, “it’s not our plan to fight the Volturi” Carlisle said to them as they carried on with their conversation, “Shame. Aro’s witnesses will be so disappointed” the man with white hair said as I didn’t know who was Stefan or who was Vladimir, “they’d enjoy a good fight” the other said, “Aro’s witnesses” Eleazar questioned, “ohh, still hoping they’ll listen” they said before we all headed inside.