You have him so why are you worried about me? It's not like she's ugly so why the insecurity? That boy talks about her every chance he gets with me. She has nothing to fear.

"So what did you get Melo?"

"A shirt. Well 2."

She stopped walking. "Some shirts?"

I chuckled. "Yeah. We've had a couple conversations about some interests we share and I found some graphic tees that I think he'll like."

She looked at me with no expression but then smiled. "Y'all are so cute. And before you say anything, I know he's in a relationship and you don't do niggas in relationships. I get it. I just wish the circumstances were different cause y'all are really cute."

Deciding not to say anything we headed outside but was stopped by the front desk guy. Mr.Frank.

"Hey Naomi. Leaving so soon?"

"Nah. Have to run to the car real quick."

"What you got there? A gift?"

"Yeah. I figured I'd give it to him later."

He shook his head and extended his hand for it. "Leave it with me. I'll make sure he gets it when Miss.Ana leaves."

"Oh. Okay well thanks. I guess I'll get back then." I gave it to him and Jas and I headed back.

"Yoo." I heard a little call behind me and saw Cody coming over. This guy is very handsome. I can't even lie.

"Hi Cody." I gave him a hug and he smelled amazing.

"Hey. How you doing?" He greeted Jasmine as well.

"Good." She responded.

"Oh you popped out for real tonight. All for your boo." He said to me.

"Okay I'm bout to leave. Y'all niggas been saying that all night." I rolled my eyes but I wasn't taking it serious. I know they're messing with me.

"I mean we all knew you were going to be fresh but sheesh." He circled around me biting his knuckle.

"I really can't stand you." I laughed. "But thank you. I appreciate it."

I guess I got a little cute. Is it messy that I did? I mean technically we were supposed to dress up for this. I went with Melo dress up cause he doesn't do the whole suit and tie thing often. Like a dressed up casual.

 Like a dressed up casual

"Here. Let me escort you in." He gave me his arm and I grabbed Jasmine's arm as well. The three of us got back to the balcony and everyone was seated.

We were barely gone for five minutes. They moving fast around here. I analyzed the seating and before I could think Melo waved me over.

"Sit here." He gestures towards the seat beside him but across from Ana since she was sitting on the other side of him. He sat at the head of the table.