Y/N; So?

Baekhyun;First of all.....How have you b-been?

Y/N;great.....

Baekhyun;Y/n....*holding your hand* what you saw that day....it was all misunderstanding...I meant nothing...Y/n please....Ilysm....Pls y/nahh.....*looks at her with teary eyes*P-pls?

Y/n;*takes a deep breathe*what was misunderstanding Baekhyun?What of that was misunderstanding...I'll come back....But...

Say that you didn't went to club.....say that you didn't drink.....say that you didn't use drugs....say that you Didn't fuck her......SAY THAT WOON ISN'T YOUR CHILD!!!

Baekhyun;I-i....did....B-but I on love....you....P-pls...Y.n....Pls....Ily...Pleasee....*crying*yk I was drugged right Yk I wasn't in my senses right.....*he asked desperately and hopefully*didn't you know I love you...?

Y/n;*turns around* I know....But--

Baekhyun;But what Y/n...???I love you you love me.....that's all needed.....I love you so much....if you want we will s-send woon to aera...*crying*Come back to me....Pls....*kneels doen*I beg yo-

y/n; don't pls....*kneels down*Baekhyunaa.....We broke apart a long while ago.....You have a family....A wife a child...Who needs who...Yk I didn't had a father cause he had o-other w-women in his life....I became fatherless.....I sufferes My mom suffered...I don't wanna be the same other women Baek....I don't want woon to be fatherles...yk I lved him like my own....I can't b-bear it pls....

Y/N POV

my heart is aching a lot.....I love woon like my own child.....

Y/N;pls understand....

Baekhyun;But they will not know....they can keep woon with us....I want us to be a family....

Is he gone nuts.....He is not the guy Ik...he have changed.....very much!

He pressed him lips on mine.....My eyes wide open....Tf??

When I came Back to my senses I pushed him hard....and slapped him harshly...

Y/N;WTH...BAEKHYUN.......WHAT DO YOU THINK IM HUH???A MISTRESS OR WHAT...I DIDN'T TELL YOU YET.....BUT LEMME TELL YOU NOW....

Y/N;  I.DON'T.LOVE.YOU!!!!!

Y/N;you cheated byunn....Not me it was you who CHEATED....on me.....

Y.N; drugged or Not,Drunk or not.....A CHEAT IS A CHEAT!!!

I covered my face with my hands....Not wanting to show my face to him.....

Baekhyun;Cry just Cry..ik your sad....Ik you...I'm here for yo---

I pushed him....I stood up

Y/N;your there for me???YOUR THERE FOR ME????what a joke....*chuckle*where were you when I needed you?Where were you when I waited for you?Fucking her?Hanging out?Clubbing??HUH???WHERE WERE YOUUU!!!????

Baekhyun;Y/n I--

Y/N;SHUT UP.....JUST SHUT UP!!You know what....Your changed...Your not the guy Ik....SO STAY.AWAY!!

I left from there....It was suffocating me....Today is the worst day ever...

CLUB;

I went to a club....and drank until I can't understand myself....I have a low tolerance as I've little space...whatever who cares If I'm gonna slip....I wanna share my pain by giving me more physical pain...

few hour later:

Y/N;wHAt aM I nOw??WhAt  aM I nOw??WhAt If Im SoMeOnE yOu DoNt WaNt ArOuNd??

Barattender;Mam stop drinking pls...