Japan Hunters Gathering (Chapter 13)

Disclaimer: I do not own MHA/BNHA or Solo Leveling in the matter.

Speech Rules:

"Talking": Human speech

"Talking": Human Thought

[Talking]: Name of Attack/Spell

System: Solo Leveling System

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 13: Japan Hunters Gathering

Izuku and Hae-In could be seen standing in front of the chairman of the would be hunter association Go Gunhee but they weren't the only ones in the room because next to them was Jong-In and Yoonho it wasn't something out of the ordinary for them to have such meetings with the chairman were they're mostly given missions that are exceeding their own ranks which mostly consisted of A rank missions.

The only few times they gathered here together without it being mission related was when Gunhee himself wanted to have a drink with all of them which they were perfectly fine with since they get to become comfortable around their boss.

"I'm sure all of you are wondering why you're here given that this isn't mission related or us having a drink." Said Gunhee it was obvious that the man was being calm as he usually was; there was nothing in his voice that indicated anything unusual.

Izuku out of the group seemed to have some sort of idea of what was going on "Does that have something to do with the multiple mana signature I'm sensing in the gymnasium?" asked Izuku he was obviously unsure but he didn't show it.

Gunhee smiled "That is correct, I don't know if you heard or not but Tokyo has been experiencing gate appearance regularly at this point heroes and civilians alike are already catching up on it's existence and as it stands we're barely coming up with a cover story that should at least buy us some time to prepare you all for the burden that unfortunately will be placed on you four and other hunters" Said Gunhee grimacing slightly that things will be revealed to the public very soon.

The 4 teens grimaced, they were obviously prepared for the life of a hunter for 8 months now but still the idea in itself brought some sort of nervousness that their life will no longer be the same.

"Getting back to the point, we've decided to do something different than what we usually did, which is to gather all the current hunters in Japan in the gymnasium for a battle royal or a one on one match depending on your preferences." Said Gunhee watching as numerous emotions were shown on the 4 teens' faces.

Izuku was obviously surprised but didn't vocalize it, Hae-In seem to be slightly nervous with the idea of being around many people, Yoonho was grinning from ear to ear, it was obvious that the idea of a battle royal excited him greatly and lastly Jong-In seem to have a smile on his face.

"So is this about promoting camaraderie between us hunters?" asked Jong-In as he looked at Gunhee who smiled. "That is correct, you're not forced to fight in this battle royal but some people understand each other better through an old fist fight and this might be a good experience for the 4 of you but this fight is meant for something else as well." Said Gunhee, getting a curious look from the 4 of them.

"What could it be?" asked Hae-In as she watched Gunhee grin "As I said before gates will be more common in this era so a few of you will be picked to become masters of your own guild think of it like the hero agency and in those remaining 2 months we're encouraging you all to make more connection with the other hunters." Said Gunhee as he watched Yoonho explode into cheer but he couldn't blame him, the guy had every right to be excited.