First Team Raid! (Chapter 5)

Disclaimer: I do not own MHA/BNHA or Solo Leveling in the matter.

Speech Rules:

"Talking": Human speech

"Talking": Human Thought

[Talking]: Name of Attack/Spell

System: Solo Leveling System

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 5: First Team Raid!

Being a hunter was quite fun to say the least there was no day that passed without there being a story to tell or experiencing new things but the most important thing that mattered even more than being a hunter and that is the friendship that was built between the 4 quirkless teens although for both Izuku and Hae-In it was love that was growing each passing day and at this point everybody knew they were meant for each other even if they were unable to properly express their true feelings due the horrible childhood that they had to endure for years.

Izuku situation at home was finally calming down after a month but it was obvious for anyone that Inko Midoriya still worried for her baby boy although seeing him gain confidence and grow everyday to become a handsome young man brought some sort of comfort in her old heart and deep down she couldn't help but regret how she couldn't support his dream of being a hero but at the end there are times when harsh truth can be what someone needed to remove the shackle that is binding him down and explore new things in life that are much better.

For Izuku's case, All Might rejecting his dream was a spear to the chest that he at the beginning doubted he would ever recover from but with that rejection doors were opened giving him endless possibility that was much better and being a hunter was the best thing that had happened to him as he was surrounded by supportive friends who all understood the pain of being quirkless and all worked together for a common goal.

His relationship with Hae-In was improving progressively and became much more comfortable with the idea of going out to eat although both of them didn't try to step forward with the idea of dating each other because of their insecurities but maybe he could finally confess to her but he will have to pick a special day to do it.

His school life situation was still as always bland with everything going in his life nothing could really get to him not even Katsuki attempt to bring him down as for the girls they were the same trying to get a date with him but they were underestimating him because he didn't so much as bat them an eye and sometimes would have rather avoid them completely it obviously put him in a bad light in front of many who thought he was quite rude but at this point he didn't care because they were the same people who laughed at him.

Training was going quite well in term of physical conditioning and although he had barely entered dungeon ever since his second one when he went against Blue Venom-Fanged Kasaka and obtained Kasaka's Venom Fang he was still levelling up he could only assume that the system was taking into consideration his situation.

STATUS

Name: Izuku Midoriya Level: 21

Job: None Fatigue: 0

Title: Wolf Slayer

HP: 2600

-------------------------------

MP: 391