The Abyss (Chapter 1)

Disclaimer: I do not own MHA/BNHA or Solo Leveling in the matter.

Speech Rules:

"Talking": Human speech

"Talking": Human Thought

[Talking]: Name of Attack/Spell

System: Solo Leveling System

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 1: The Abyss

Nothing could have prepared Izuku for the day when he met the symbol of Peace and Number 1 pro hero All Might. Standing in front of the man he idolized for years overwhelmed him with both excitement, admiration with a little nervousness.

It was just a few minutes ago that a slime villain had attacked him with the intention of taking over his body for the purpose of escaping authority and most importantly to escape All Might who had been chasing the villain all over the city after his failed attempt of robbery and assault.

He couldn't express how terrifying the experience was for him. After all, the slime villain method of taking over was a lot more disgusting and painful as he inserted himself through the mouth and forced his way through the windpipe essentially blocking his airway almost giving the green haired boy a slow death by suffocation which was not the best way to go out after just being told to take a swan dive of the roof of the building by his former childhood friend Katsuki Bakugo.

Luckily All Might was in the nick of time as he launched a [Texas Smash] releasing a powerful gust of wind that forcefully removed the villain and saved the green haired boy although he had fainted afterwards due to the rush of air returning to his windpipe and the adrenaline calming down.

He had woken up shortly by a light slap to his cheeks which brought us back to where we started. He was standing in front of his idol and he was freaking out like he always did as he scrambled back in both shock with his eyes spinning around unable to fathom the fact that he was face to face with the big man himself.

If he was being honest his first meeting with his idol was quite pathetic. He was freaking out and scrambling around like a lost puppy. The pro hero didn't seem to be fazed by the boy's reaction, already expecting it "I'm glad you're okay!" Exclaimed All Might feeling relieved that the boy seemed to be quite energetic after being at the receiving end of his Texas Smash.

"Sorry 'bout getting you caught up in my villain fighting. I don't usually make mistakes like this, but I was in high spirits on my day off in a new place." explained All Might before he let out his signature laugh "But, you were a big help. Thanks!" The Number 1 expressed his gratitude towards the green haired boy who was in the process of fainting.

He then grabbed two bottles of soda that were in his cargo pants as he displayed the villain being stuffed inside the soda although from the villain's reaction he was suffering quite a lot from having his body separated. "I captured him safely!"

"The number one hero...All Might...H-He's the real thing...He looks completely different in person!" Thought Izuku loudly as he then remembered his notebook as he frantically looked around "Oh, Right! An a-autograph! Where should I--?" asked Izuku as he frantically searched for himself before he found his hero notebook lying on the ground still having the mark of his friendship with Bakugo. "In that notebook--" said Izuku as he opened the book only to find the All Might signature written which took over two pages. "He already did!" Exclaimed Izuku loudly, freaking out.

As he stood up bowing to All Might for what appears to be thousand times almost hitting his head as well on the concrete floor "Th-Thank you very much! It'll be an heirloom! A family treasure!" exclaimed Izuku frantically as the pro hero gave his signature smile and a thumbs up "Okay! Well, I need to take this guy to the police. See you again on the other side of the screen!" exclaimed All Might crouching as he is ready to jump in the air to depart from the neighborhood.