Welcome to the Midoriya Family! (Chapter 7)

Disclaimer: I do not own MHA/BNHA or Solo Leveling in the matter.

Speech Rules:

"Talking": Human speech

"Talking": Human Thought

[Talking]: Name of Attack/Spell

System: Solo Leveling System

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 7: Welcome to the Midoriya Family!

1 month has passed since the team of teens had started clearing dungeons and things have been improving for the better as they continuously racked up experience by going into E and D rank dungeons and lately they started clearing C rank dungeons. Izuku has been levelling up much more quickly than before and now he could confidently say that things were looking up for him.

Izuku was sitting on the couch on his lap was Hae-In who was enjoying her time with Izuku. Their relationship progressed quite nicely even though it was slow but they weren't really in a rush even though their love for each other couldn't be questioned by anyone and at this point they knew that they had a future together.

Today was Saturday which was the last day before they all returned to their middle school although for Hae-In online courses were more than enough for her. She felt quite uncomfortable around others, especially males and her mana smell ability made most of those around her stink so she didn't see a point in staying there for an entire day.

Baek on the other hand was lounging on the couch sleeping out of boredom although he was covered by a lot of playing cards as sitting in front of him was Jong-In who had his legs crossed in his right hand was a pack of playing cards in which he would throw one at Baek showing precision in his aim.

They were interrupted when the door opened revealing none other than the chairman himself Go Gunhee who was smiling realizing who was at the door they all stood up on there feet bowing to the man in respect ignoring Baek who was still soundly asleep.

"Good Morning sir!" Said Jong-In politely as the man walked inside followed by Jinchul who was looking around before his eyes fell onto Baek. "Please wake him up!" Said Jinchul as Izuku chose to wake the boy up instead of Jong-In because it will undoubtedly start a fight which they couldn't afford to display in front of the chairman.

"Huh, another dungeon clearing!" Came the voice of Baek who was waking up realizing that he was pretty much drowned in playing cards. He would have started a fight with Jong-In if it weren't that he saw the Chairman himself as he properly stood up and bowed to the man "Good Morning sir!" said Baek politely.

"It's fine, no need to be tense now, please all of you sit down" Said Gunhee as everyone took a proper seat in front of the man who had a proud smile on his face.

"I would like to first say that you all made Japan and me proud of your dedication towards your new profession as hunters. It has been a difficult childhood for all of you but all of you persevered and still held loyalty to Japan and now a month ago you all took your first step into protecting Japan by clearing dungeons and all of you displayed dedication and courage." Said Gunhee as the teens smiled proudly of themselves and their achievements.

Gunhee then looked at Jinchul and give him a nod as the man took his phone and typed something which resulted in notification to appear on all of their phones "Of course just like we said previously when you all accepted your profession is that you will be given a salary for your services" Said Gunhee as they all pulled there phones checking there bank account and to their surprise there was 5 Million Yen.